Reform of Higher Education Finance and Access to College in Russia
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilpin, Gregory & Kaganovich, Michael, 2012.
"The quantity and quality of teachers: Dynamics of the trade-off,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 417-429.
- Gregory Gilpin & Michael Kaganovich, 2011. "The Quantity and Quality of Teachers: Dynamics of the Trade-off," Caepr Working Papers 2011-006, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Gordon C. Winston, 1999. "Subsidies, Hierarchy and Peers: The Awkward Economics of Higher Education," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 13-36, Winter.
- Su, Xuejuan, 2004. "The allocation of public funds in a hierarchical educational system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2485-2510, December.
- Alexeev, Michael & Weber, Shlomo (ed.), 2013. "The Oxford Handbook of the Russian Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199759927. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:4:p:54-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.