Temporary Employment in Italy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Carlo Dell’Aringa & Marco Leonardi, 2012.
"Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(562), pages 188-215, 08.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Carlo Dell'Aringa & Marco Leonardi, 2011. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of two Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3520, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dell’Aringa, Carlo & Leonardi, Marco, 2012. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Dolado & Juan Jimeno, 2012. "Reforming an insider-outsider labor market: the Spanish experience," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Jose Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," CESifo Working Paper Series 3670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 6186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jimeno, Juan Francisco. & Dolado, Juan José, 2012. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 2012-01, FEDEA.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers wp2011_1106, CEMFI.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo, PICCHIO, 2006. "Wage Differentials and Temporary Jobs in Italy," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2009. "Are Temporary Jobs a Port of Entry into Permanent Employment? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working papers 06, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- repec:tur:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Fabio Berton, 2011. "Are temporary jobs a port of entry into permanent employment?: Evidence from matched employer-employee," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(8), pages 879-899, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:55-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.