Trade Policy During the Transition: Lessons from the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul G. Hare, 2000. "Trade Policy during the Transition. Lessons from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0006, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Gordon A & Hare, Paul, 1994. "The International Competitiveness of Industries in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 200-221, April.
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Brada, Josef C., 1998.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and the Stability of Trade Policy in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 642-668, December.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Brada, Josef C., 1998. "Exchange rate regimes and the stability of trade policy in transition economies," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dariusz Rosati, 1996. "Exchange rate policies during transition from plan to market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 159-184, May.
- Neven, Damien J, 1994.
"Trade Liberalization with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damien NEVEN, 1994. "Trade Liberalisation with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9407, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Tarr, David, 1997. "The economics of customs unions in the Commonwealth of Independent States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1786, The World Bank.
- Aturupane, Chonira & Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1997.
"Determinants of intra-industry trade between East and West Europe,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1850, The World Bank.
- Aturupane, Chonira & Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1997. "Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade between East and West Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tarmo Haavisto (ed.), 1997. "The Transition to a Market Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 917, April.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "The integration of transition economies into the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2182, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2005.
"Border Delays and Trade Liberalization,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 391-406
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2002. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20026, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2003. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:24:y:2001:i:4:p:482-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.