Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 04 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2003.
"Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective,"
2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia
57831, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2003-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ken Shadlen, "undated". "05-06 "Policy Space for Development in the WTO and Beyond: The Case of Intellectual Property Rights"," GDAE Working Papers 05-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "The WTO and the poorest countries: the stark reality," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 385-407, November.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "The WTO and the Poorest Countries; The Stark Reality," IMF Working Papers 04/81, .
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Industrialization of Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 18788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Adjustment in Developing Countries," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15731, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martín, 1999. "Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 947-978.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2008. "The Rise of the Southern Economies: Implications for the WTO-Multilateral Trading System," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dilip K. Das, 2004. "The Doha Round of Multilateral Trade Negotations: Rhetoric and Reality," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 03-08, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2004. "Agricultural Trade Reforms in the Doha Round: A Developing Country Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2004-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Essaji, Azim, 2008. "Technical regulations and specialization in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 166-176, December.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002. "Developing Countries and the Political Economy of the Trading System," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2007. "Who Does Bear the Costs of Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures in Poor Countries?," MPRA Paper 6646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2008. "Les rapports Nord-Sud à l'OMC. Entre différenciation et espace politique pour le développement," Post-Print halshs-00217467, HAL.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2015. "Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 67-86, January.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2014. "Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/60, European University Institute.
- World Bank, 2003. "Global Economic Prospects 2004 : Realizing the Development Promise of the Doha Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14782, May.
- Johannes Urpelainen, 2009. "Political-economic problems in trade capacity building," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 329-359, December.
- Mia Mikic & Pedro J. Martinez Edo, 2011. "Trade beyond Doha: Prospects for the Asia-Pacific Least Developed Countries," Studies in Trade and Investment 76, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- World Bank, 2003. "Nepal : Trade and Competitiveness Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14417, The World Bank.
- Runge, C. Ford, 2001. "A Global Environment Organization (Geo) And The World Trading System: Prospects And Problems," Working Papers 14448, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Pushpa Raj Rajkarnikar, 2006. "Implementation of the WTO Customs Valuation Agreement in Nepal: An Ex-ante Impact Assessment," ARTNeT Working Papers 18, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Joseph Stiglitz & Andrew Charlton, 2005. "Un cycle de négociations commerciales pour le développement ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 17-54.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2003. "The Failure of the WTO Ministerial Meeting in Cancun: Implications for Further Research," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 11-17, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:23:y:2000:i:04:p:511-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed