Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003.
"Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(9), pages 1395-1416, September.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57831, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2003. "Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2003-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ken Shadlen, "undated". "05-06 "Policy Space for Development in the WTO and Beyond: The Case of Intellectual Property Rights"," GDAE Working Papers 05-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004.
"The WTO and the poorest countries: the stark reality,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 385-407, November.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "The WTO and the Poorest Countries; The Stark Reality," IMF Working Papers 04/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Industrialization of Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 18788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbott, Philip C., 2003. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Adjustment in Developing Countries," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15731, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Jaime DE MELO & Marcelo OLARREAGA, 2017. "Trade Related Institutions and Development," Working Papers P199, FERDI.
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martín, 1999. "Some Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in a Millennium Round: Results from Recent World Bank Research," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 947-978.
- Nenci, Silvia, 2008. "The Rise of the Southern Economies: Implications for the WTO-Multilateral Trading System," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dilip K. Das, 2004. "The Doha Round of Multilateral Trade Negotations: Rhetoric and Reality," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 03-08, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2004. "Agricultural Trade Reforms in the Doha Round: A Developing Country Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2004-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Essaji, Azim, 2008. "Technical regulations and specialization in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 166-176, December.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2002. "Developing Countries and the Political Economy of the Trading System," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2007. "Who Does Bear the Costs of Compliance with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures in Poor Countries?," MPRA Paper 6646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2008. "Les rapports Nord-Sud à l'OMC. Entre différenciation et espace politique pour le développement," Post-Print halshs-00217467, HAL.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2015.
"Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 67-86, January.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2014. "Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/60, European University Institute.
- World Bank, 2003. "Global Economic Prospects 2004 : Realizing the Development Promise of the Doha Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14782.
- Johannes Urpelainen, 2009. "Political-economic problems in trade capacity building," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 329-359, December.
- Mia Mikic & Pedro J. Martinez Edo, 2011. "Trade beyond Doha: Prospects for the Asia-Pacific Least Developed Countries," Studies in Trade and Investment 76, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- World Bank, 2003. "Nepal : Trade and Competitiveness Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14417, The World Bank.
- Runge, C. Ford, 2001. "A Global Environment Organization (Geo) And The World Trading System: Prospects And Problems," Working Papers 14448, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Andrew Charlton, 2005. "Un cycle de négociations commerciales pour le développement ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 17-54.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2003. "The Failure of the WTO Ministerial Meeting in Cancun: Implications for Further Research," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 11-17, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:23:y:2000:i:04:p:511-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.