Two Principles for the Next Round or, How to Bring Developing Countries in from the Cold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boustanifar, Hamid, 2014. "Information acquisition, foreign bank entry, and credit allocation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 324-336.
- Ajit Singh, 2006.
"Competition and Competition Policy in Emerging Markets: International and Developmental Dimensions,"
Chapters,in: Growth and Economic Development, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ajit SINGH, 2002. "Competition And Competition Policy In Emerging Markets: International And Developmental Dimensions," G-24 Discussion Papers 18, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Competition and competition policy in emerging markets: international and developmental dimensions," Working Papers wp246, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 2002. "Developing Countries and the Multilateral Trading System after Doha," Working Papers 842, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sengupta, Rajdeep, 2007. "Foreign entry and bank competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 502-528, May.
- Lucian Cernat & Sam Laird & Alessandro Turrini, 2003. "How Important are Market Access Issues for Developing Countries in the Doha Agenda?," International Trade 0302004, EconWPA.
- Oskam, A.J. & Komen, M.H.C. & Wobst, P. & Yalew, A., 2004. "Trade policies and development of less-favoured areas: evidence from the literature," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 445-466, August.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2002. "Domestic Support And Wto Negotiations From Developing Countries' Perspectives," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36667, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2013.
"International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 419-436, April.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011. "International Climate Finance and its Influence on Fairness and Policy," Working Papers 2011-04, BC3.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2013. "International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy," Munich Reprints in Economics 19342, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2006. "Improving Market Access for Smallholders: Challenges and Opportunities," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139894, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Andrew Brown & Robert Stern, 2005. "Concepts of Fairness in the Global Trading System," Working Papers 544, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010. "Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
- Sapir, André, 2000. "Who is Afraid of Globalization? The Challenge of Domestic Adjustment in Europe and America," CEPR Discussion Papers 2595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:23:y:2000:i:04:p:437-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .