Racial Mismatch: The Divergence Between Form and Function in Data for Monitoring Racial Discrimination of Hispanics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2011.
"Intermarriage and the Intergenerational Transmission of Ethnic Identity and Human Capital for Mexican Americans,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 195-227.
- Duncan, Brian & Trejo, Stephen, 2008. "Intermarriage and the Intergenerational Transmission of Ethnic Identity and Human Capital for Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 3547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Duncan & Stephen Trejo, 2009. "Intermarriage and the Intergenerational Transmission of Ethnic Identity and Human Capital for Mexican Americans," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0902, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Charles Hirschman & Richard Alba & Reynolds Farley, 2000. "The meaning and measurement of race in the U.S. census: Glimpses into the future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(3), pages 381-393, August.
- Charles Hirschman, 2004. "The Origins and Demise of the Concept of Race," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 30(3), pages 385-415.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuben Allen, 2015. "Alternative Methods to Enumerate Data on Race in Puerto Rico," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(2), pages 608-628, June.
- Andrew Penner & Aliya Saperstein, 2015. "Disentangling the Effects of Racial Self-identification and Classification by Others: The Case of Arrest," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(3), pages 1017-1024, June.
- Veenstra, Gerry, 2011. "Mismatched racial identities, colourism, and health in Toronto and Vancouver," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(8), pages 1152-1162.
- Aliya Saperstein & Aaron Gullickson, 2013. "A “Mulatto Escape Hatch” in the United States? Examining Evidence of Racial and Social Mobility During the Jim Crow Era," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(5), pages 1921-1942, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:91:y:2010:i:s1:p:1288-1311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .