Domestic Violence, Poverty, and Social Services: Does Location Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2005.
"Poverty, Policy, and Place: How Poverty and Policies to Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped by Local Characteristics,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 28(4), pages 441-464, October.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 2004. "Poverty, Policy And Place: How Poverty And Policies To Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped By Local Characteristics," Working Papers 18920, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.112813_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Pain, 2001. "Gender, Race, Age and Fear in the City," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(5-6), pages 899-913, May.
- Scott W. Allard & Richard M. Tolman & Daniel Rosen, 2003. "Proximity to service providers and service utilization among welfare recipients: The interaction of place and race," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 599-613.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Schofield & Melissa Merrick & Chia-Feng Chen, 2016. "Reciprocal Associations between Neighborhood Context and Parent Investments: Selection Effects in Two Longitudinal Samples," Working Papers wp16-08-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:91:y:2010:i:s1:p:1144-1163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.