Overcrowding and Infant Mortality: A Tale of Two Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Bray, Bernice E., 2010. "Long run trends in the heights of European men, 19th-20th centuries," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 405-413, December.
- Espinoza-Delgado, José & López-Laborda, Julio, 2017.
"Nicaragua: evolución de la pobreza multidimensional, 2001-2009,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Espinoza-Delgado, José Luis & López-Laborda, Julio, 2015.
"Nicaragua: Evolución de la Pobreza Multidimensional, 2001-2009
[Nicaragua: Evolution of the Multidimensional Poverty, 2001-2009]," MPRA Paper 68971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Espinoza-Delgado, José Luis & López-Laborda, Julio, 2015. "Nicaragua: Evolución de la Pobreza Multidimensional, 2001-2009
- Bailey, Roy E & Hatton, Timothy J. & Inwood, Kris, 2014.
"Health, Height and the Household at the Turn of the 20th Century,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roy E. Bailey & Timothy J. Hatton & Kris Inwood, 2014. "Health, Height and the Household at the Turn of the 20th Century," CEH Discussion Papers 029, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bailey, Roy E. & Hatton, Timothy J. & Inwood, Kris, 2014. "Health, Height and the Household at the Turn of the 20th Century," IZA Discussion Papers 8128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Martin, Richard M., 2010.
"Fertility decline and the heights of children in Britain, 1886-1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 505-519, October.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Martin, Richard M., 2009. "Fertility Decline and the Heights of Children in Britain, 1886-1938," IZA Discussion Papers 4306, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Hatton & Richard M. Martin, 2009. "Fertility Decline and the Heights of Children in Britain, 1886-1938," CEPR Discussion Papers 613, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9353-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ecr:col070:42008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gayle Davis, 2009. "Stillbirth registration and perceptions of infant death, 1900-60: the Scottish case in national context -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(3), pages 629-654, August.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2014. "How have Europeans grown so tall?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 349-372.
- Espinoza-Delgado, José & López-Laborda, Julio, 2016.
"Las tres Is de la pobreza multidimensional en Nicaragua y el diferencial de género en los primeros quince años del siglo XXI, a partir de un enfoque centrado en la persona
[The three I’s of multidi," MPRA Paper 74997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:49:y:2002:i:2:p:129-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.