Globalization and the Future of Social Protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Exploring the Linkage between Corruption and Economic Development in Case of Selected Developing and Developed Nations," MPRA Paper 83542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez Muñoz & Gonzalo Salas, 2013.
"Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: ¿una política redistributiva alternativa?,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, January.
- Mery Ferrando & Cristian Pérez & Gonzalo Salas, 2010. "Impuestos negativos a la renta en Uruguay: ¿una política redistributiva alternativa?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 10-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2005. "Integration and Tax Competition: An Empirical Study of OECD Countries," Working Papers 2005:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Feb 2005.
- Antonio SCIALA' & Paolo LIBERATI, "undated".
"The Impact of Economic Openness on the Vertical Structure of the Public Sector,"
- Antonio Sciala' & Paolo Liberati, 2008. "The impact of economic openness on the vertical structure of the public sector," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0085, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/284 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Ashworth & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2013.
"Decentralization as a constraint to Leviathan: a panel cointegration analysis,"
Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 491-516, September.
- John Ashworth & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2012. "Decentralization as a constraint to Leviathan: a panel cointegration analysis," Post-Print halshs-00718320, HAL.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2006. "Political Effects on the Allocation of Public Expenditures: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 653, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nielsen, Ingrid & Nyland, Chris & Smyth, Russell & Zhu, Cherrie, 2005. "Marketization and perceptions of social protection in China's cities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1759-1781, November.
- Moser, Julia, 2005. "Expanding the welfare state after the Golden Age: The case of Switzerland," TranState Working Papers 28, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2004. "Globalization and the need for fiscal reform in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 525-542, June.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2017. "Exploring the Linkage between Corruption and Economic Development in Case of Selected Developing and Developed Nations," MPRA Paper 83518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg Paetzold & Olaf Van Vliet, 2014. "EU Co-Ordination and the Convergence of Domestic Unemployment Protection Schemes," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1070-1089, September.
- Athanasios Athanasenas & Xanthippi Chapsa & Athanasios Michailidis, 2015. "Investigating Social Protection Convergence in the EU-15: A Panel Data Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 79-96.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:49:y:2002:i:1:p:116-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.