On the Equivalence of Taxes Paid by Employers and Employees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Picard, P.M. & Toulemonde, E., 1999. "On the Equivalence of Taxes Paid by Employers and Employees," Papers 215, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Selden, Thomas M., 1995.
"Stoking the fires? CO2 emissions and economic growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Thomas M. Selden, 1992. "Stoking the Fires? Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simone Borghesi, 1999. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: a Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 1999.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Steigum, E.Jr., 1992. "Accounting for Long-Run Effects of Fiscal Policy by Means of Computable Overlapping Generations Models," Papers 05-92, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2001.
"Endogenous Policy Choice: The Case of Pollution and Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 369-405, July.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000. "Endogenous policy choice: the case of pollution and growth," Staff Report 276, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Suri, Vivek & Chapman, Duane, 1998. "Economic growth, trade and energy: implications for the environmental Kuznets curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 195-208, May.
- Heinz Jansen, 2001. "Induced Institutional Change in the Trade and Environment Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terry Barker, 1999. "Achieving a 10% Cut in Europe's Carbon Dioxide Emissions using Additional Excise Duties: Coordinated, Uncoordinated and Unilateral Action using the Econometric Model E3ME," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 401-422.
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
- De Bruyn, Sander M., 1997. "Explaining the environmental Kuznets curve: structural change and international agreements in reducing sulphur emissions," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 485-503, November.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Agras, Jean & Chapman, Duane, 1999. "A dynamic approach to the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 267-277, February.
- Aunan, Kristin & Fang, Jinghua & Vennemo, Haakon & Oye, Kenneth & Seip, Hans M., 2004. "Co-benefits of climate policy--lessons learned from a study in Shanxi, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-581, March.
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 1994. "International Environmental Indicators: Trade, Income and Endowments," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 46, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Hege Medin, 2003.
"Factors Behind the Environmental Kuznets Curve. A Decomposition of the Changes in Air Pollution,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Hege Medin, 2000. "Factoring the environmental Kuznets curve Evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 275, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bruvoll, Annegrete & Larsen, Bodil Merethe, 2004.
"Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway: do carbon taxes work?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 493-505, March.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Bodil Merethe Larsen, 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway Do carbon taxes work?," Discussion Papers 337, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bengt Kristrom & Pere Riera, 1996. "Is the income elasticity of environmental improvements less than one?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(1), pages 45-55, January.
- Ansuategi, Alberto & Escapa, Marta, 2002. "Economic growth and greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Anderson, Dennis & Cavendish, William, 2001. "Dynamic Simulation and Environmental Policy Analysis: Beyond Comparative Statistics and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 721-746, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Ricardo Faria, 2004. "The Effects Of Taxes On Labour In A Dynamic Efficiency Wage Model," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 286-297.
- Tomas Kögel, 2005. "On Substituting Consumption Taxes for Unemployment Insurance Contributions to Reduce Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series 2005_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2005.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004.
"Labor tax reform and equilibrium unemployment: a search and matching approach,"
CCSO Working Papers
200409, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Labor Tax Reform and Equilibrium Unemployment : A Search and Matching Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2002. "On dismissal pay," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 497-512, September.
- Riedl, Arno & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2005.
"Tax liability side equivalence in gift-exchange labor markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2369-2382, December.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Arno Riedl, 2003. "Tax Liability Side Equivalence in Gift-Exchange Labor Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Arno Riedl & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2003. "Tax Liability Side Equivalence in Gift-Exchange Labor Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-065/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:604:p:2187-2215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Weiss, 2009. "Higher Tax Rates on Labor? Evidence from German Panel Data," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(1), pages 73-92, March.
- Pierre M. Picard & Éric Toulemonde, 2001. "De quel côté du marché du travail prélever les impôts ?. Nouveaux éléments théoriques," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 149-156.
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1998. "Fighting unemployment without worsening povety: Basic income versus reductions of social security contributions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Patrick Fève & Julien Matheron & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2010.
"La TVA sociale : bonne ou mauvaise idée ?,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 1-19.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2009. "La TVA sociale: bonne ou mauvaise idée?," TSE Working Papers 09-038, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Patrick Fève & Julien Matheron & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2010. "La TVA Sociale : Bonne ou Mauvaise Idée ?," Post-Print hal-01612720, HAL.
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "La TVA sociale : bonne ou mauvaise idée ?," Working papers 244, Banque de France.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2001. "Tax Evasion in a Unionised Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Ramón García & José Vicente Ríos, 2004. "Effects Of Tax Reforms In A Shirking Model With Union Bargaining," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-42, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- García, José Ramón & Sala, Hector, 2008.
"The tax system incidence on unemployment: A country-specific analysis for the OECD economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1232-1245, November.
- García, José Ramón & Sala, Hector, 2006. "The Tax System Incidence on Unemployment: A Country-Specific Analysis for the OECD Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Weber & Arthur Schram, 2017.
"The Non‐equivalence of Labour Market Taxes: A Real‐effort Experiment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(604), pages 2187-2215, September.
- Matthias Weber & Arthur Schram, 2013. "The Non-Equivalence of Labor Market Taxes: A Real-Effort Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-030/I, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:48:y:2001:i:4:p:461-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.