Omega-Homothetic Preferences: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa LÃ³pez, MÃ³nica, 2003. "Extended linear-homothetic preferences and the Cournot-Bertrand profit differential," Economics Discussion Papers 8868, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2016.
"On imperfect competition with occasionally binding cash-in-advance constraints,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 72-85.
- Huw Dixon & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Working Papers 2011-3, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Dixon, Huw David & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2012. "On Imperfect Competition with Occasionally Binding Cash-in-Advance Constraints," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- M. Correa-López, 2006. "A model of unionized oligopoly in general equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0605, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bertoletti, Paolo, 2006. "Logarithmic quasi-homothetic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 433-439, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:48:y:2001:i:2:p:148-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.