Earning Curves and Wage Curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006.
"Double-Conditioned Potential Output,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(1), pages 32-50, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2004. "Double conditioned potential output," MPRA Paper 35769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2007. "Double Conditioned Potential Output," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 070701, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- García-Mainar , Inmaculada & Montuenga-Gómez , Víctor M., 2012. "Wage dynamics in Spain: evidence from individual data (1994-2001)," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 41-58.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2005. "The Wage Curve Reloaded," IZA Discussion Papers 1665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnes, Geraint, 2007.
"The wage curve revisited: Estimates from a UK panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 414-420, March.
- G Johnes, 2005. "The wage curve revisited: estimates from a UK panel," Working Papers 573979, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Andre G Ross & Grant Allan & Gioele Figus & Peter McGregor & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2018.
"The economic impacts of UK trade-enhancing industrial policies and their spillover effects on the energy system,"
1810, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Ross & Grant Allan & Gioele Figus & Peter G McGregor & J Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2018. "The economic impacts of UK trade-enhancing industrial policies and their spillover effects on the energy system," Working Papers 18-10, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2005. "The Last Word on the Wage Curve?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 421-450, July.
- Víctor M. Montuenga-Gómez & José M. Ramos-Parreño, 2005. "Reconciling the Wage Curve and the Phillips Curve," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 735-765, December.
- Hart, Robert A, 2001.
"Hours and Wages in the Depression: British Engineering, 1926-1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 478-502, October.
- Hart, Robert A., 2000. "Hours and Wages in the Depression: British Engineering, 1926-1938," IZA Discussion Papers 132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2009. "The Dynamics Of Labour'S Income Shares And The Wage Curve-Phillips Curve Controversy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Simonetta Longhi, 2012. "Job Competition and the Wage Curve," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 611-620, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Montuenga & Inmaculada Garcia, 2011. "The wage dynamics in Spain: evidence from individual data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p585, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4383 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:47:y:2000:i:5:p:471-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.