Housing Cycles and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Williams, 2009.
"House prices and financial liberalisation in Australia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
432, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Williams, David M, 2009. "House prices and financial liberalisation in Australia," MPRA Paper 15212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Schindler, 2013. "Predictability and Persistence of the Price Movements of the S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 44-90, January.
- Ball, Michael & Meen, Geoffrey & Nygaard, Christian, 2010. "Housing supply price elasticities revisited: Evidence from international, national, local and company data," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 255-268, December.
- Geoffrey Meen, 2001. "The Economic Role of New Housing," ERES eres2001_231, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Diana Kasparova, Michael White, 2001. "The Responsiveness Of House Prices To Macroeconomic Forces: A Cross-Countr Y Comparison," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 385-416, December.
- Arrazola, MarÃa & de Hevia, JosÃ© & Romero, Desiderio & Sanz-Sanz, JosÃ© FÃ©lix, 2014. "Determinants of the Spanish housing market over three decades and three booms: Long run supply and demand elasticities," Working Paper Series 3604, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Lerbs, Oliver W., 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," CAWM Discussion Papers 57, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2010. "Housing Supply, Land Costs and Price Adjustment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 325-353.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2006. "Housing Supply and Price Adjustment," Working Papers 06_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Oliver W. Lerbs, 2014.
"House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 183-210, September.
- Oliver Wolfgang Lerbs, 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," ERES eres2012_261, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Oliver Lerbs, 2012. "House Prices, Housing Development Costs, and the Supply of New Single-Family Housing in German Counties and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p258, European Regional Science Association.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2006.
"Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence From A Regional Panel,"
eres2006_150, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006. "Was There a British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 5619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," Economics Series Working Papers 276, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Duffy, David & Foley, Daniel & McQuinn, Kieran, 2016. "Cross Country Residential Investment Rates and the Implications for the Irish Housing Market," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Felix Schindler, 2014. "Persistence and Predictability in UK House Price Movements," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 132-163, January.
- Kelly, Robert & McQuinn, Kieran, 2013. "On the hook for impaired bank lending: Do sovereign-bank inter-linkages affect the fiscal multiplier?," Research Technical Papers 01/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Oliver Lerbs, "undated". "House Prices, Housing Development Costs, and the Supply of New Single-Family Housing in German Counties and Cities," Working Papers 201283, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Luci Ellis & Laura Berger-Thomson, 2004. "Housing Construction Cycles and Interest Rates," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 335, Econometric Society.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rehan, Christine, 2008. "Preisbildende Faktoren von privaten Immobilien," Working Papers IF28V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Luci Ellis & Mariano Kulish & Stephanie Wallace, 2012. "Property Market Cycles as Paths to Financial Distress," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:993860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey Meen & Alexander Mihailov & Yehui Wang, 2016. "Endogenous UK Housing Cycles and the Risk Premium: Understanding the Next Housing Crisis," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:esr:qecsas:2017:winter:mcquinn is not listed on IDEAS
- McQuinn, Kieran & Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid, 2015.
"Assessing the Sustainable Nature of Housing-Related Taxation Receipts: The Case of Ireland,"
WP503, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid & McQuinn, Kieran, 2016. "Assessing the Sustainable Nature of Housing-related Taxation Receipts: The case of Ireland," Papers RB2016/3/6, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paschalis Arvanitidis, 2006. "Property Market Purpose Efficiency: An Exploratory Analysis From an Institutional Economics Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p567, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:47:y:2000:i:2:p:114-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.