The Economic Effects of North Sea Oil on the Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2004. "Escaping the Resource Curse and the Dutch Disease? When and Why Norway Caught up with and Forged ahead of Its Neighbors," Discussion Papers 377, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alberola, Enrique & Benigno, Gianluca, 2017.
"Revisiting the commodity curse: A financial perspective,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(S1), pages 87-106.
- Enrique Alberola & Gianluca Benigno, 2016. "Revisiting the Commodity Curse: A Financial Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2016 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberola, Enrique & Benigno, Gianluca, 2017. "Revisiting the commodity curse: a financial perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74055, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberola, Enrique & Benigno, Gianluca, 2017. "Revisiting the Commodity Curse: A Financial Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Alberola & Gianluca Benigno, 2017. "Revisiting the Commodity Curse: A Financial Perspective," NBER Working Papers 23169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Alberola & Gianluca Benigno, 2017. "Revisiting the commodity curse: A financial perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2017-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Gianluca Benigno, 2017. "Revisiting the commodity curse: a financial perspective," BIS Working Papers 609, Bank for International Settlements.
- Manfred Wiebelt & Rainer Schweickert & Clemens Breisinger & Marcus Böhme, 2011.
"Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 745-770, November.
- Böhme, Marcus & Breisinger, Clemens & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: Targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aqib Aslam & Samya Beidas-Strom & Rudolfs Bems & Oya Celasun & Sinem Kılıç Çelik & Zsoka Koczan, 2016. "Trading on Their Terms? Commodity Exporters in the Aftermath of the Commodity Boom," IMF Working Papers 16/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2002.
"Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway,"
326, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Hungnes, Håvard, 2003. "Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway," Memorandum 23/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Luis N. Lanteri, 2015. "Efectos de la enfermedad holandesa ('Dutch disease'). Alguna evidencia para Argentina," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, vol. 18(2), pages 187-209, December.
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008. "Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- Fabio DI DIO & Francesco FELICI, 2009. "Estimating Core Inflation In Norway," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(3(9)_Fall).
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2009.
"Oil Price Shocks And Stock Market Booms In An Oil Exporting Country,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(2), pages 232-254, May.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks and Stock Market Booms in an Oil Exporting Country," Working Paper 2008/16, Norges Bank.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i5p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Kablan & Josef Loening & Yasuhiro Tanaka, 2014. "Is Chad Affected by Dutch or Nigerian Disease?," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(5), pages 278-295.
- Rebeca Jimenez-Rodriguez & Marcelo Sanchez, 2005.
"Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-228.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series 362, European Central Bank.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2003. "Are Rich Countries Immune to the Resource Curse? Evidence from Norway's Management of Its Oil Riches," Discussion Papers 362, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jan Morten Dyrstad, 2015. "Resource curse avoidance: Governmental intervention and wage formation in the Norwegian petroleum sector," Working Paper Series 16715, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Mahmud, Hassan, 2009. "Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy Aggregates in Nigeria: A Structural VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 25908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:45:y:1998:i:5:p:553-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.