The Relative Earnings from Self and Paid Employment: A Time-Series Analysis for the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Åstebro & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Anders Broström, 2013.
"Does academic entrepreneurship pay?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 281-311, February.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Broström, Anders & Åstebro, Thomas, 2012. "Does Academic Entrepreneurship Pay?," Working Papers 2012:20, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Thomas Astebro & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Anders Broström, 2013. "Does academic entrepreneurship pay?," Post-Print hal-00786650, HAL.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Broström, Anders & Åstebro, Thomas, 2012. "Does Academic Entrepreneurship Pay?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 289, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Astebro , Thomas B. & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Broström , Anders, 2012. "Does Academic Entrepreneurship Pay?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 970, HEC Paris.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Chen, Jing, 2014.
"The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 88-105.
- Thomas B. Astebro & Jing Chen, 2014. "The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?," Post-Print hal-00829057, HAL.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:120-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Braakmann, 2007. "Differences in the earnings distribution of self- and dependent emploxed German men - evidence from a quantile regression decomposition analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:44:y:1997:i:5:p:502-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.