Efficiency Wages and X-Inefficiencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1997. "Efficiency Wages and X-Inefficiencies," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 180, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2006. "On the "Adverse Selection" of Organizations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 168, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2002.
"Investment in the absence of property rights; the role of incumbency advantages,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1521-1537, September.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2001.
"Investment in the absence of property rights: the role of incumbency advantages
[Investitionsanreize bei unvollständigen Eigentumsrechten: die Rolle von Asymmetrien in Aneignungskonflikten]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A., 2001. "Investment in the Absence of Property Rights: The Role of Incumbency Advantages," CEPR Discussion Papers 3050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2002. "Investment in the Absence of Property Rights: The Role of Incumbency Advantages," CESifo Working Paper Series 698, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2001. "Investment in the absence of property rights: the role of incumbency advantages
- Oliver Gürtler, 2010.
"Haggling for Rents, Relational Contracts, and the Theory of the Firm,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 62(4), pages 359-377, October.
- Gürtler, Oliver, 2006. "Haggling for Rents, Relational Contracts, and the Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 169, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2007. "Legal Unbundling can be a Golden Mean between Vertical Integration and Separation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Seabright, Paul, 2000. "Skill versus judgement and the architecture of organisations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 856-868, May.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:99:y:1997:i:4:p:581-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.