Factor Taxation, Income Distribution and Capital Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Haufler, Andreas, 1997. "Factor taxation, income distribution and capital market integration," Munich Reprints in Economics 20390, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas, 1996. "Factor taxation, income distribution, and capital market integration," Discussion Papers, Series II 315, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2014.
"Partial tax coordination in a repeated game setting,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 263-278.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2008. "Partial Tax Coordination in a Repeated Game Setting," Discussion paper series. A 201, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura & Chikara Yamaguchi, 2010. "Partial Tax Coordination in a Repeated Game Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 3127, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamuraz & Chikara Yamaguchix, 2009. "Partial tax coordination in a repeated game setting," Working Papers 2009/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Economides, George & Kammas, Pantelis, 2009.
"Do political incentives matter for tax policies? Ideology, opportunism and the tax structure,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-09, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides & Pantelis Kammas, 2009. "Do political incentives matter for tax policies? Ideology, opportunism and the tax structure," Working Papers 2009_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Lai, Yu-Bong, 2010. "The political economy of capital market integration and tax competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Koenig, Tobias & Wagener, Andreas, 2013. "Tax structure and government expenditures with tax equity concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 137-153.
- Brangewitz, Sonja & Brockhoff, Sarah, 2014. "Stability of coalitional equilibria within repeated tax competition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 461, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Emmanuel Bretin & Stéphane Guimbert & Thierry Madiès, 2002. "La concurrence fiscale sur le bénéfice des entreprises : théories et pratiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 15-42.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:94-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonja Brangewitz & Sarah Brockhoff, 2012. "Stability of Coalitional Equilibria within Repeated Tax Competition," Working Papers CIE 48, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2008.
"Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2403-2411, December.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2007. "Are Regional Asymmetries Detrimental to Tax Coordination in a Repeated Game Setting?," Discussion paper series. A 183, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, 2000. "Shifting the tax burden from labour to capital in general equilibrium," Discussion Papers 702, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9419-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 2001.
"Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in a Median Voter Model,"
Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 97-113, April.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2001. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in a Median Voter Model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 97-113, April.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2001. "Tax competition and tax coordination in a median voter model," Munich Reprints in Economics 20292, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Bong Lai, 2014. "Asymmetric tax competition in the presence of lobbying," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 66-86, February.
- Shingo Yamazaki, 2016. "Does technical assistance weaken tax competition?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1595-1602.
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Economides, George & Kammas, Pantelis, 2012. "Does cabinet ideology matter for the structure of tax policies?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 620-635.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber & Jack Mintz, 2003. "Capital Mobility and Tax Competition: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helmut Kramer, 1998. "Co-ordinating National Tax Systems in the EU," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 71(8), pages 523-529, August.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:99:y:1997:i:3:p:425-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.