Changing Risk Premia: Evidence from a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lennart Berg, 2003.
"Deterministic Seasonal Volatility in a Small and Integrated Stock Market: The Case of Sweden,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 61-71, Autumn.
- Berg, L., 2000. "Deterministic Seasonal Volatility in a Small and Integrated Stock Market: The Case of Sweeden," Papers 2000:9, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Berg, Lennart, 2000. "Deterministic Seasonal Volatility in a Small and Integrated Stock Market: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 2000:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, "undated".
"A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback,"
00/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, 2000. "A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback," Working Papers 0047, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2000.
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, 2000. "A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback," Working Papers 414, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2005. "Private sector involvement in the resolution of financial crises: How do markets react?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 114-132, October.
- Graflund, Andreas, 2001. "Empirical Probability Distributions of Real Return from Swedish Stock and Bond Portfolios," Working Papers 2001:16, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2002.
- Menelaos Karanasos & J. Kim, "undated". "Alternative GARCH in Mean Models: An Application to the Korean Stock Market," Discussion Papers 00/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:99:y:1997:i:2:p:335-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.