Market Rigidities and Labour Market Flexibility: An International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salvanes, K-G, 1996. "Market Rigidities and Labour Market Flexibility : An International Comparison," Papers 23/96, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundberg, Lars & Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola, 1998. "Structural Change, Competition and Job Turnover in the Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," Working Paper Series 148, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Heshmati Almas & Karlson Nils & Box Marcus, 2013.
"Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3-4), pages 333-358, December.
- Heshmati Almas & Karlson Nils & Box Marcus, 2013. "Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 333-358, December.
- Karlson, Nils & Box, Marcus & Heshmati, Almas, 2008. "Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD," Ratio Working Papers 124, The Ratio Institute.
- Nils Karlson & Marcus Box & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Generality, State Neutrality and Unemployment in the OECD," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200931, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Nilsen, Oivind A. & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2007.
"Employment changes, the structure of adjustment costs, and plant size,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 577-598, April.
- Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2003. "Employment Changes, the Structure of Adjustment Costs, and Plant Size," Working Papers in Economics 11/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Oivind A. Nilsen & Kjell G. Salvanes & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2003. "Employment Changes, the Structure of Adjustment Costs, and Plant Size," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 586, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2003. "Employment Changes, the Structure of Adjustment Costs, and Plant Size," IZA Discussion Papers 920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guertzgen, Nicole, 2007. "Job and Worker Reallocation in German Establishments: The Role of Employers? Wage Policies and Labour Market Institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Petri Böckerman, 2004. "Perception of Job Instability in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 283-314, July.
- Erol Taymaz & Sule Ozler, 2004. "Labor Market Policies and EU Accession: Problems and Prospects for Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0405, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2004.
- Camacho-Cabiscol, Josep-Maria & Baró Llinàs, Joan & Alemany Leira, Ramon, 2000. "Job Flows In Catalonia," ERSA conference papers ersa00p456, European Regional Science Association.
- Andersson, Linda & Gustafsson, Ola & Lundberg, Lars, 1999. "Structural Change, Competition And Job Turnover In The Swedish Manufacturing Industry 1964-96," Umeå Economic Studies 486, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppina Gianfreda & Giovanna Vallanti, 2013. "Courts' ineffciency and irregular workers:identifying the impact of real EPL," Working Papers LuissLab 13104, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Nilsen, Øivind & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2000. "Employment Changes, the Structure of Adjustment Costs, and Firms' Size," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A1-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wachsen, Eva & Blind, Knut, 2016. "More labour market flexibility for more innovation? Evidence from employer–employee linked micro data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 941-950.
- Gomez-Salvador, Ramon & Messina, Julian & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2004. "Gross job flows and institutions in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 469-485, August.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut, 2010. "Disability in the Welfare State: An Unemployment Problem in Disguise?," IZA Discussion Papers 4897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut, 2013. "Job loss and disability insurance," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 137-150.
- Lesley O'Connell, 1999. "Sistemas de negociación colectiva en seis países latinoamericanos: grados de autonomía y descentralización (Argentina, Brasil, Chile, México, Perú y Venezuela)," Research Department Publications 4169, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dimitri Paolini & Juan de Tena, 2012.
"Short or long-term contract? Firm’s optimal choice,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-18, February.
- PAOLINI, Dimitri & TENA, Juan de Dios, 2012. "Short or long-term contract? Firm's optimal choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2502, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chung, Heejung, 2006. "Flexibility, but for whom? : A new approach to examining labour market flexibility across Europe using company level data," MPRA Paper 2397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2007.
- Jesper Bagger & Morten Henningsen, 2008. "Job Durations and the Job Search Model: A Two-Country, Multi-Sample Analysis," Discussion Papers 553, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Harald Dale-Olsen & Dag Rønningen, 2000. "The Importance of Definitions of Data and Observation Frequen-cies for Job and Worker Flows - Norwegian Experiences 1996-1997," Discussion Papers 278, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Richard Fabling & David C. Maré, 2012. "Cyclical Labour Market Adjustment in New Zealand: The Response of Firms to the Global Financial Crisis and its Implications for Workers," Working Papers 12_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Lesley O'Connell, 1999. "Collective Bargaining Systems in Six Latin American Countries: Degrees of Autonomy and Decentralization (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and Uruguay)," Research Department Publications 4168, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Stuart Glosser & Lonnie Golden, 2005. "Is labour becoming more or less flexible? Changing dynamic behaviour and asymmetries of labour input in US manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 535-557, July.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:99:y:1997:i:2:p:315-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.