The Hold-Up Problem in Government Contracting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2003.
"La contrainte budgétaire lâche et la théorie économique
[Soft Budget Constraint and Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 17651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieter Bös & Martin Kolmar, "undated".
"Self-Correcting Mechanisms in Public Procurement: Why Award and Contract Should be Separated,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse5_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dieter Boes & Martin Kolmar, 2000. "Self-Correcting Mechanisms in Public Procurement: Why Award and Contract Should be Separated," CESifo Working Paper Series 302, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dieter Bös, 1996. "Incomplete Contracting and Target-Cost Pricing," Discussion Paper Serie A 524, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dieter Bös, 1995. "Incomplete Contracting and Price--Cap Regulation," Discussion Paper Serie A 534, University of Bonn, Germany.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1999. "After You Sir. Hold-Up, Direct Externalities, and Sequential Investment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 22-39, January.
- Dieter B”s, 1996. "Privatization and Restructuring: An Incomplete--Contract Approach," Discussion Paper Serie A 523, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Juan J. Ganuza, 1998. "Competition and cost overruns. Optimal misspecification of procurement contracts," Economics Working Papers 471, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:98:y:1996:i:1:p:53-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.