Efficiency Wages and Local Wage Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bastos, Paulo & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2009.
"Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 440-450, August.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, "undated". "Firm Heterogeneity and Wages in Unionised Labour Markets: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 08/38, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence," NIPE Working Papers 14/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, University of Trier, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG).
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:29:i:4:p:607-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vesna Stavrevska, 2011. "The efficiency wages perspective to wage rigidity in the open economy: a survey," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 273-299, June.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1996. "Übertarifliche Entlohnung : ein Ergebnis vorweggenommener Verhandlungen (Wages above the collectively agreed level: a result of anticipated negotiations)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 29(4), pages 607-615.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:36:i:4:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Scharr, 2005. "Tarifbindung, Rententeilung und Konzessionsverträge als Einflussgrößen der Lohnhöhe in Unternehmen : eine Untersuchung mit Mikrodaten für thüringische Firmen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 39.
- Sven Jung & Claus Schnabel, 2011.
"Paying More than Necessary? The Wage Cushion in Germany,"
CEIS, vol. 25(2), pages 182-197, June.
- Jung, Sven & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Paying More than Necessary? The Wage Cushion in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jung, Sven & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Paying more than necessary? The wage cushion in Germany," Discussion Papers 63, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Buscher, Herbert S., 2003. "Gibt es eine Lohnkurve in den neuen Bundesländern? (Is there a wage curve in eastern German?)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 36(4), pages 461-475.
- Frank A. G. Den Butter & Florian Eppink, 2003. "The influence of labour flows on wage drift: an empirical analysis for The Netherlands," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 139-142.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2001. "Employment Oriented Policies In A Trade Union Local Wage Bargaining Model," Working Papers 7_2001, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2008. "How does reciprocal behaviour of workers influence the wage setting of unions?," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 303-320, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:98:y:1996:i:1:p:119-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.