Probabilistic Voting Power in the EU Council: The Cases of Trade Policy and Social Regulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"New evidence on pensions, social security, and the timing of retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 207-236.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "New Evidence on Pensions, Social Security, and the Timing of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 6534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, Steven, 1997. "Approximate Solutions to Stochastic Dynamic Programs," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 392-405, June.
- John P. Rust, 1990.
"Behavior of Male Workers at the End of the Life Cycle: An Empirical Analysis of States and Controls,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 317-382
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rust, 1989. "Behavior of male workers at the end of the life-cycle: an empirical analysis of states and controls," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 6, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Blau, David M., 1997. "Social security and the labor supply of older married couples," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 373-418, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "The Impact of Council Voting Rules on EU Decision-Making," Discussion Papers 1162, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Serguei Kaniovski, 2008. "The exact bias of the Banzhaf measure of power when votes are neither equiprobable nor independent," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 281-300, August.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008.
"Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," Discussion Papers 38, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Badinger, Harald & Mühlböck, Monika & Nindl, Elisabeth & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2014.
"Theoretical vs. empirical power indices: Do preferences matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 158-176.
- Harald Badinger & Monika Mühlböck & Elisabeth Nindl & Wolf Heinrich Reuter, 2013. "Theoretical vs. Empirical Power Indices: Do Preferences Matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp153, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Badinger, Harald & Mühlböck, Monika & Nindl, Elisabeth & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2013. "Theoretical vs. Empirical Power Indices: Do Preferences Matter?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3909, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room Explaining EU Bydget Receipts?," Discussion Papers 1161, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2001. "Voting Powers and the Efficiency of the Decision-Making Process in the European Council of Ministers," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-38, July.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:10:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1011201501379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Napel,S. & Widgren,M., 2002. "Power measurement as sensitivity analysis : a unified approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 345, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1998. "European integration deepening and widening: Implications for Asia," Kiel Working Papers 892, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Winters, L. Alan, 1996. "Regionalism versus multilateralism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1687, The World Bank.
- Sutter, Matthias, 2000.
"Flexible Integration, EMU and Relative Voting Power in the EU,"
Springer, vol. 104(1-2), pages 41-62, July.
- Matthias Sutter, 2000. "Flexible Integration, EMU and Relative Voting Power in the EU," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Mika Widgrén, 2008. "The Impact of Council's Internal Decision-Making Rules on the Future EU," Discussion Papers 26, Aboa Centre for Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:97:y:1995:i:2:p:345-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.