The Scope for Taxation and Public Expenditure in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Missale & Francesco Giavazzi & Pierpaolo Benigno, "undated".
"Managing the Public Debt in Fiscal Stabilizations: the Evidence,"
118, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alessandro Missale & Francesco Giavazzi & Pierpaolo Benigno, 1997. "Managing the Public Debt in Fiscal Stabilizations: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1991. "The response of consumption to income : A cross-country investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 723-756, May.
- Zaghini, A., 1999.
"The Economic Policy of Fiscal Consolidations: The European Experience,"
355, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Andrea Zaghini, 1999. "The economyc policy of fiscal consolidations: The european experience," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 355, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Drazen, Allan, 1993.
"Trigger Points and Budget Cuts: Explaining the Effects of Fiscal Austerity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 11-26, March.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Allan Drazen, 1991. "Trigger Points and Budget Cuts: Explaining the Effects of Fiscal Austerity," NBER Working Papers 3844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Trigger Points and Budget Cuts: Explaining the Effects of Fiscal Austerity," CEPR Discussion Papers 599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertola, G. & Drazen, A., 1991. "Trigger Pointsand Budget Cuts ; Explaining the Effects of Fiscal Austerity," Papers 26-91, Tel Aviv.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, July.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Roberto Perotti, 1999. "Fiscal Policy in Good Times and Bad," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1399-1436.
- Hjelm, Göran, 1999. "The Effects of Fiscal Contractions: A Circumstantial Approach," Working Papers 1999:009, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1997.
"Fiscal crises and aggregate demand: can high public debt reverse the effects of fiscal policy?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-162, August.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," Discussion Papers 95/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995. "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl, 1997. "The Irish expansionary fiscal contraction: A tale from one small European economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 175-201, April.
- U. Michael Bergman & Michael M. Hutchison, "undated". "The 'German View', Fiscal Consolidation and Consumption Booms: Empirical Evidence from Denmark," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-10, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1996. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," NBER Working Papers 5730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2008.
"Income taxes, property values, and migration,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 915-923, April.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "Income Taxes, Property Values, and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 1075, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Income Taxes, Property Values and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2008. "Income taxes, property values, and migration," Munich Reprints in Economics 20449, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Leite-Monteiro, Manuel, 1997.
"Redistributive policy with labour mobility across countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 229-244, August.
- LEITE MONTEIRO , Manuel, 1994. "Redistributive Policy with Labour Mobility across Countries," CORE Discussion Papers 1994070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pestieau, Pierre, 1996. "Politique sociale, redistribution et intégration économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(3), pages 275-289, septembre.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2002. "Factor Mobility and Redistribution: A Survey," IDEI Working Papers 154, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Sato, Motohiro, 2003. "Economic integration and fiscal devolution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2507-2525, October.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, 2000. "Shifting the tax burden from labour to capital in general equilibrium," Discussion Papers 702, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:96:y:1994:i:3:p:289-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.