Interest Rates in the Nordic Countries: Evidence Based on Devaluation Expectations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004.
"Contractual Remedies to the Holdup Problem: A Dynamic Perspective,"
ESE Discussion Papers
100, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Che,Y.-K. & Sakovics,J., 2004. "Contractual remedies to the holdup problem : a dynamic perspective," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2002.
"Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway,"
326, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Hungnes, Håvard, 2003. "Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway," Memorandum 23/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asbjørn Rødseth, 1995. "Limits to Macroeconomic Intervention," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 41-48.
- Holden, Steinar & Kolsrud, Dag, 1999.
"Noisy signals in target zone regimes:: Theory and Monte Carlo experiments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1531-1567, August.
- Steinar Holden & Dag Kolsrud & Birger Vikøren, 1995. "Noisy signals in target zone regimes Theory and Monte Carlo experiments," Discussion Papers 160, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hilde C Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "The Commodity Currency Puzzle," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-30, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:96:y:1994:i:1:p:15-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.