Escalators and Elevators: A Phillips Curve for Keynesians
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrisson, Catherine J., 1979. "Income redistribution and employment effects of rising energy prices," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, pages 131-150.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1983.
"Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 116-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector," NBER Working Papers 0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morrison, C. J. & Berndt, E. R., 1981. "Short-run labor productivity in a dynamic model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 339-365.
- Meese, Richard, 1980. "Dynamic factor demand schedules for labor and capital under rational expectations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 141-158.
- Richard Meese, 1980. "Dynamic factor demand schedules for labor and capital under rational expectations," International Finance Discussion Papers 153, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1066-1079.
- Kennan, John, 1979. "The Estimation of Partial Adjustment Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1441-1455, November.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1982. "Generalized Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1269-1286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holden, Steinar, 2004. "Wage formation under low inflation," Memorandum 09/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "The Backward Bending Phillips Curves: A Simple Model," Working Papers wp168, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Palley, Thomas, 2012. "The economics of the Phillips curve: Formation of inflation expectations versus incorporation of inflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 221-230.
- Proaño, Christian R., 2012.
"Gradual wage-price adjustments, labor market frictions and monetary policy rules,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 220-235.
- Christian R. Proaño, 2011. "Gradual wage-price adjustments, labor market frictions and monetary policy rules," Working Papers 1112, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2014. "The theory of global imbalances: mainstream economics vs. structural Keynesianism," IMK Working Paper 136-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2017. "Monetary policy and the punch bowl - The case for quantitative policy and wage growth targeting," IMK Working Paper 177-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2008. "Money wage rigidity, monopoly power and hysteresis," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 08-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- T.I. Palley, 1997.
"European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
- T.I. Palley, 1997. "European Monetary Union: an old Keynesian guide to issues," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 147-164.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:96:y:1994:i:1:p:111-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.