Variable Probability of Realignment in a Target Zone
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-García, Enrique, 2015.
"On the sustainability of exchange rate target zones with central parity realignments,"
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 86-89.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2015. "On the sustainability of exchange rate target zones with central parity realignments," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 243, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou, 2012. "Is the honeymoon effect valid in the presence of both exchange rate and output expectations? A graphical analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 140-146.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2004. "Nonlinear Exchange Rate Dynamics in Target Zones," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 46-69.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Rybinski, Krzysztof, 2006.
"Implications of ERM2 for Poland's monetary policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 346-365, December.
- Lucjan Orlowski & Krzyzstof Rybinski, 2005. "Implications of ERM2 for Poland???s Monetary Policy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp802, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Balázs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2005.
"Non-Linear Exchange Rate Dynamics in Target Zones: A Bumpy Road towards a Honeymoon - Some Evidence from the ERM, ERM2 and Selected New EU Member States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1511, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jes??s Crespo-Cuaresma & Bal??zs ??gert & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Non-Linear Exchange Rate Dynamics in Target Zones: A Bumpy Road Towards A Honeymoon Some Evidence from the ERM, ERM2 and Selected New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp771, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou & Chang, Juin-jen, 2008. "Volatility trade-offs in exchange rate target zones," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 366-379.
- Marie Bessec, 2000. "Mean-Reversion versus PPP Adjustment: The Two Regimes of Exchange Rate Dynamics Under the EMS, 1979-1998," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1305, Econometric Society.
- Driffill, John & Sola, Martin, 2006.
"Target zones for exchange rates and policy changes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 912-931, October.
- John Driffill (Birkbeck College) & Martin Sola (UTDT), 2005. "Target Zones for Exchange Rates and Policy Changes," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Bessec, Marie, 2003. "Mean-reversion vs. adjustment to PPP: the two regimes of exchange rate dynamics under the EMS, 1979-1998," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 141-164, January.
- BESSEC Marie, "undated". "The Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dynamics in the EMS: a Time-Varying Threshold Test," EcoMod2003 330700015, EcoMod.
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2009.
"Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone--A heterogeneous expectations approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-344, February.
- Bauer, Christian & De Grauwe, Paul & Reitz, Stefan, 2007. "Exchange rate dynamics in a target zone: a heterogeneous expectations approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Christian Bauer & Paul De Grauwe & Stefan Reitz, 2007. "Exchange Rates Dynamics in a Target Zone – A Heterogeneous Expectations Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2080, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kempa, Bernd & Nelles, Michael, 1999. "Nonfundamental FX trading and excess volatility in credible target zones Theory and empirical evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Richhild Moessner, 2017. "Informal one-sided target zone model and the Swiss franc," BIS Working Papers 660, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kempa, Bernd & Nelles, Michael, 1998. "On the Viability of Exchange Rate Target Zones in a Mundell-Fleming Model with Stochastic Output Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 603-619, October.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2004:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Isabel Campos & Zenon Jimenez-Ridruejo, 2003. "Were the peseta exchange rate crises forecastable during target zone period?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1087-1099.
- Campos, M. Isabel & Herrera, Julio & Jimenez-Ridruejo, Zenon, 1999. "Censured Exchange Rates in a Discrete Time Target Zones Model: The Spanish Peseta/Deutsche Mark Case," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa183, European Regional Science Association.
- Reitz, Stefan & Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "Exchange rates in target zones: Evidence from the Danish Krone," Kiel Working Papers 1827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cornell, Christopher M., 2003. "Target zones, reserve crises, and inverted S-curves," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 313-323, October.
- M. Isabel Campos & Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, "undated". "Were the Peseta Exchange Rate Crises Forecastable During Target Zone Period?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-07, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:96:y:1994:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.