Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyd, Gale A. & McClelland, John D., 1999. "The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 121-142, September.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Bouye Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Ignace Van de Woestyne & Niels Vestergaard, 2008.
"Optimal Capacity Utilization and Reallocation in a German Bank Branch Network: Exploring Some Strategic Scenarios,"
2008-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Bouye, Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Vestergaard, Niels, 2008. "Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a German bank branch network: Exploring some strategic scenarios," Working Papers 2008/59, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- K. Kerstens & B.A. Moulaye Hachem & I. Van de Woestyne & N. Vestergaard, 2010. "Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a german bank branch network: exploring some strategic scenarios," Post-Print hal-00557669, HAL.
- Runar Brännlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 345-356, October.
- Ray, Subhash, 2016. "Cost efficiency in an Indian bank branch network: A centralized resource allocation model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 69-81.
- Kjærsgaard, Jens, 2010. "Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 141-150, September.
- Runar Brannlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Others 9506001, EconWPA.
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2000. "Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009.
"A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- H. Leleu & W. Briec, 2009. "A DEA Estimation of a Lower Bound for Firms' Allocative Efficiency Without Information on Price Data," Post-Print halshs-00476537, HAL.
- Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & van Putten, Ingrid & Dennis, Darren & Skewes, Tim & Plagányi, Éva & Deng, Roy, 2013. "DEA-based predictors for estimating fleet size changes when modelling the introduction of rights-based management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 681-687.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2017. "The denominator rule for share-weighting aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1175-1180.
- Prieto, Angel M. & Zofio, Jose L., 2007. "Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 292-304, April.
- Louisa Andriamasy & Walter Briec & Stephane Mussard, 2016. "Improvement of Technical Efficiency of Firm Groups," Cahiers de recherche 16-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Subhash Ray & Xiaowen Hu, 1997. "On the Technically Efficient Organization of an Industry: A Study of U.S. Airlines," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2014. "A postscript on aggregate Farrell efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 784-786.
- Pachkova, Elena V., 2009. "Restricted reallocation of resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1049-1057, August.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
- Jie Wu & Qingyuan Zhu & Wade D Cook & Joe Zhu, 2016. "Best cooperative partner selection and input resource reallocation using DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1221-1237, September.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2015. "On structural and average technical efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 259-267, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:4:p:599-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.