Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 94 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2014. "A postscript on aggregate Farrell efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 784-786.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
- Pachkova, Elena V., 2009. "Restricted reallocation of resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1049-1057, August.
- Boyd, Gale A. & McClelland, John D., 1999. "The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 121-142, September.
- Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & van Putten, Ingrid & Dennis, Darren & Skewes, Tim & Plagányi, Éva & Deng, Roy, 2013. "DEA-based predictors for estimating fleet size changes when modelling the introduction of rights-based management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 681-687.
- Jie Wu & Qingyuan Zhu & Wade D Cook & Joe Zhu, 2016. "Best cooperative partner selection and input resource reallocation using DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1221-1237, September.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Bouye, Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Vestergaard, Niels, 2008.
"Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a German bank branch network: Exploring some strategic scenarios,"
2008/59, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- K. Kerstens & B.A. Moulaye Hachem & I. Van de Woestyne & N. Vestergaard, 2010. "Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a german bank branch network: exploring some strategic scenarios," Post-Print hal-00557669, HAL.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Bouye Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Ignace Van de Woestyne & Niels Vestergaard, 2008. "Optimal Capacity Utilization and Reallocation in a German Bank Branch Network: Exploring Some Strategic Scenarios," Working Papers 2008-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2000. "Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Runar Brannlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Fare & Shawna Grosskopf, 1995. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Others 9506001, EconWPA.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2015. "On structural and average technical efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 259-267, June.
- Runar Brännlund & Yangho Chung & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 1998. "Emissions Trading and Profitability: The Swedish Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 345-356, October.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009. "A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- H. Leleu & W. Briec, 2009. "A DEA Estimation of a Lower Bound for Firms' Allocative Efficiency Without Information on Price Data," Post-Print halshs-00476537, HAL.
- Prieto, Angel M. & Zofio, Jose L., 2007. "Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 292-304, April.
- Ray, Subhash, 2016. "Cost efficiency in an Indian bank branch network: A centralized resource allocation model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 69-81.
- Louisa Andriamasy & Walter Briec & Stephane Mussard, 2016. "Improvement of Technical Efficiency of Firm Groups," Cahiers de recherche 16-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Subhash Ray & Xiaowen Hu, 1997. "On the Technically Efficient Organization of an Industry: A Study of U.S. Airlines," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2017. "The denominator rule for share-weighting aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1175-1180.
- Kjærsgaard, Jens, 2010. "Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 141-150, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:4:p:599-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed