Union Cooperation and Nontraded Goods in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004.
"Contractual Remedies to the Holdup Problem: A Dynamic Perspective,"
ESE Discussion Papers
100, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Che,Y.-K. & Sakovics,J., 2004. "Contractual remedies to the holdup problem : a dynamic perspective," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Rasmussen, 1999. "On the Scope for International Tax Cooperation: The Role of Capital Controls," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 395-414, October.
- Steinar Holden, 2003. "Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, May.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, "undated".
"International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium,"
11/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia,and Welfare in General Equilibrium," Working Papers in Economics 04/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International trade, union wage premia, and welfare in general equilibrium," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 5, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sebastian Weber, 2006. "Labor Market Structures, Trade and their Effect on Unemployment: A Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Investigation," IHEID Working Papers 22-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:4:p:561-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .