Uncertainty and Monetary Policy in a Wage Bargaining Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gene M. Grossman & Douglas A. Irwin (ed.), 1996. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Papers in Honor of Jagdish Bhagwati," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061864, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Blackburn & Alessandra Pelloni, 2005.
"Growth, cycles, and stabilization policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 262-282, April.
- K Blackburn & A Pelloni, 2002. "Growth, Cycles and Stabilisation Policy," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0216, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & A Pelloni, 2002. "Growth, Cycles and Stabilisation Policy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 12, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2005.
"Incomplete pass-through and the welfare effects of exchange rate variability,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Alan Sutherland, 2002. "Incomplete Pass-Through and the Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Variability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200212, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2002. "Incomplete Pass-Through and the Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Variability," CEPR Discussion Papers 3431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rankin, Neil, 1998.
"Nominal rigidity and monetary uncertainty,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 185-199, January.
- Rankin, N., 1993. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 417, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rankin, Neil, 1994. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steinar Holden, 2003. "Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, May.
- Rankin, Neil, 1998.
"Nominal rigidity and monetary uncertainty in a small open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 679-702, May.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- The Pham, 2011. "Growth, volatility and stabilisation policy in a DSGE model with nominal rigidities and learning-by-doing," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-322, September.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2002. "Monetary integration in the Southern Cone," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 323-349, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:3:p:443-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.