World Interest Rates and Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "World Real Interest Rates," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 15-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2010.
"The Feldstein-Horioka Fact,"
NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 103-117.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele, 2004. "The Feldstein-Horioka Fact," CEPR Discussion Papers 4610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza, 2009. "The Feldstein-Horioka Fact," Working Papers ECARES 2009_022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2009. "The Feldstein-Horioka fact," NBER Working Papers 15519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele, 2008. "The Feldstein-Horioka fact," Working Paper Series 873, European Central Bank.
- Eric M. Engen & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2005. "Federal Government Debt and Interest Rates," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 83-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domenech, Rafael & Taguas, David & Varela, Juan, 2000. "The effects of budget deficit on national saving in the OECD," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 377-383, December.
- Michele Battisti & Tamara Fioroni & Andrea Mario Lavezzi, 2014. "World Interest Rates, Inequality and Growth: an Empirical Analysis of the Galor-Zeira Model," Discussion Papers 2014/184, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Olivier Passet, 1997. "Le rôle des déficits publics dans la formation des taux d'intérêt," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 62(1), pages 29-74.
- Eric Dubois, 1998. "Taux d'intérêt réels élevés dans le monde et crédibilité des autorités monétaires," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 13(1), pages 89-122.
- Smith, Jennifer C., 1996. "Real Interest Rates, Saving and Investment," Economic Research Papers 268703, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995. "Optimal Debt Management," NBER Working Papers 5327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:2:p:323-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.