Labor Utilization and Nonwage Labor Costs in a Disequilibrium Macro Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998. "Hours Reductions as Work-Sharing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 339-381.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2012. "“Hard workers” and labor restrictions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 469-494, January.
- Thomas Bauer & Regina Riphahn, 2002.
"Employment effects of payroll taxes - an empirical test for Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 865-876.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Employment Effects of Payroll Taxes - An Empirical Test for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smolny, Werner, 1995. "Employment and unemployment in Germany: Some results from a macroeconomic disequilibrium model," Discussion Papers, Series II 247, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Thalmaier, Anja, 1999. "Bestimmungsgründe von Fehlzeiten: Welche Rolle spielt die Arbeitslosigkeit?," IZA Discussion Papers 62, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2002. "Reduction of Working Time: Does it Decrease Unemployment?," MEA discussion paper series 02003, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2005. "Beware of Workaholics: Household Preferences and Individual Equilibrium Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 1502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franz, Wolfgang & Profit, Stefan, 1994. "Wege aus der Unterbeschäftigung im Weissbuch der EU-Kommission: Eine kritische Würdigung," Discussion Papers 15, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Buslei, Hermann & Goggelmann, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Schmidt, Tobias F. N. & Steiner, Viktor & Winker, Peter, 2001.
"Empirical macro models under test. A comparative simulation study of the employment effects of a revenue neutral cut in social security contributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 455-474, August.
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Buslei, Hermann & Göggelmann, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Ramb, Fred & Schmidt, Tobias F. N. & Steiner, Viktor & Winker, Peter, 1998. "Empirical macromodels under test: a comparative simulation study of the employment effects of a revenue neutral cut in social security contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- de la Croix, David & Fagnart, Jean-Francois, 1995. "Underemployment of production factors in a forward-looking model," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 131-159, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:1:p:71-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.