Efficiency, Productivity and Determinants of Inefficiency at Public Day Care Centers in Sweden
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Brighi & Paolo Silvestri, 2016. "Inefficiency in Childcare Production.Evidence from Italian Microdata," Department of Economics 0079, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Knox Lovell, C.A., 2016. "Productivity measurement in radial DEA models with a single constant input," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 323-328.
- Hoff, Ayoe, 2007. "Second stage DEA: Comparison of approaches for modelling the DEA score," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 425-435, August.
- Luigi Brighi & Paolo Silvestri, 2016. "Inefficiency in Childcare Production. Evidence from Italian Microdata," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 117, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Luigi Brighi & Paolo Silvestri, 2016. "Inefficiency in Childcare Production.Evidence from Italian Microdata," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0135, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2017. "The denominator rule for share-weighting aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1175-1180.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2014.
"Electoral accountability and local government efficiency: quasi-experimental evidence from the Italian health care sector reforms,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 221-251, August.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2011. "Electoral Accountability and Local Government Efficiency: Quasi-Experimental Avidence From the Italian Health Care Sector Reforms," SERIES 0036, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2011.
- Andrew Worthington & Brian Dollery, 2000. "Efficiency Measurement in the Local Public Sector: Econometric and Mathematical Programming Frontier Techniques," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 078, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Byeong U. Park & LÃ©opold Simar & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2013. "Non-Parametric Approach to Dynamic Time Series Discrete Choice Models," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Liu, Xiaoxuan & Bigsten, Arne, 1998. "Ownership Structure and Determinants of Technical Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Chinese Enterprises (1986-1990)," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 465-484, September.
- Järviö, Maija-Liisa & Luoma, Kalevi, 2000. "Productivity Changes in Finnish Health Centres: A Malmquist Index Approach," Discussion Papers 218, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- McDonald, John, 2009. "Using least squares and tobit in second stage DEA efficiency analyses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 792-798, September.
- Odeck, James, 2000. "Assessing the relative efficiency and productivity growth of vehicle inspection services: An application of DEA and Malmquist indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 501-514, November.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2009. "Effects of fiscal decentralisation and electoral accountability efficiency evidence from the Italian health care sector," Working Papers 2009/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Goto, Mika & Tsutsui, Miki, 1998. "Comparison of Productive and Cost Efficiencies Among Japanese and US Electric Utilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-194, April.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Kjulin, Urban & Schwarz, Brita, 2002. "Central-Local Government Relations in Transition: The Case of Swedish Child Care," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 110(3-4), pages 305-325, March.
- Pierre Pestieau & Henry-Jean Gathon, 1996. "La performance des entreprises publiques. Une question de propriété ou de concurrence ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(6), pages 1225-1238.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2015. "On structural and average technical efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 259-267, June.
- Ritchie, P. C. & Rowcroft, J. E., 1996. "Choice of metric in the measurement of relative productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 433-439, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:94:y:1992:i:0:p:s173-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.