Youth Unemployment, Labor Market Programs and Subsequent Earnings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2002.
"Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
459, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bruce Chapman & Matthew Gray, 2004. "Youth Unemployment: Aggregate Incidence and Consequences for Individuals," Labor and Demography 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spencer, Barbara J & Raubitschek, Ruth S, 1996.
"High-Cost Domestic Joint Ventures and International Competition: Do Domestic Firms Gain?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 315-340, May.
- Ruth R. Raubitschek & Barbara J. Spencer, 1994. "High-Cost Domestic Joint Ventures and International Competition: Do Domestic Firms Gain?," NBER Working Papers 4804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Gray, 2000. "The Effects of Unemployment on the Earnings of Young Australians," CEPR Discussion Papers 419, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Groot, W. & Ours, J.C., 1993. "Career interruptions and subsequent earnings : a case study for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0079, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cockx, Bart & Van der Linden, Bruno & Karaa, Adel, 1998.
"Active Labour Market Policies and Job Tenure,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 685-708, October.
- Cockx, Bart & Van der Linden, Bruno & Karaa, Adel, 1996. "Active labour market policies and job tenure," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrén, Thomas & Gustafsson, Björn Anders, 2002.
"Income Effects from Labor Market Training Programs in Sweden During the 80’s and 90’s,"
IZA Discussion Papers
603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Thomas & Gustafsson, Björn, 2002. "Income Effects from Labor Market Training Programs in Sweden During the 80’s and 90’s," Working Papers in Economics 81, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andrén, Thomas & Gustafsson, Björn, 2002. "Income effects from labor market training programs in Sweden during the 80's and 90's," Working Paper Series 2002:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Michael White and Genevieve Knight, 2003. "Benchmarking the effectiveness of NDYP: A review of European and US literature on the microeconomic effects of labour market programmes for young people," PSI Research Discussion Series 10, Policy Studies Institute, UK.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 34-92, March.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2009. "The Effects of Unemployment Experiences on Subsequent Wages in Italy," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 52(2), pages 109-119.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1998.
"Equilibrium unemployment insurance,"
Economics Working Papers
605, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Seminar Papers 665, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, J. & Mora, J.V.R. & Storesletten, K. & Zilibotti, F., 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Papers 665, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raaum, Oddbjorn & Torp, Hege, 2002. "Labour market training in Norway--effect on earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 207-247, April.
- Regner, Hakan, 2002. "A nonexperimental evaluation of training programs for the unemployed in Sweden," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 187-206, April.
- Burda, Michael C. & Mertens, Antje, 2001.
"Estimating wage losses of displaced workers in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-41, January.
- Burda, Michael C. & Mertens, Antje, 1999. "Estimating wage losses of displaced workers in Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
- Thomas A. DiPrete, 2001. "Life Course Risks, Mobility Regimes, and Mobility Consequences: A Comparison of Sweden, Germany and the U.S," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 255, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1997.
"An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 267-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," Working Papers 711, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," NBER Working Papers 4802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García- Serrano, 2004. "The influence of previous labour market experiences on subsequent job tenure," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 47-68, march.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, "undated". "The Influence Of Previous Labour Market Experiences On Subsequent Job Tenure," Working Papers 17-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Inkmann, Joachim & Klotz, Stefan & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 1998. "Growing into Work - Pseudo Panel Data Evidence on Labor Market Entrance in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1997. "The Impact of Changes in Public Employment on Low Wage Labor Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 397, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nekby, Lena, 2008. "Active labor market programs for the integration of youths and immigrants into the labor market: the Nordic experience," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 73, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Laura Larsson, 2003. "Evaluation of Swedish Youth Labor Market Programs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:93:y:1991:i:4:p:531-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.