Unemployment and Income Distribution: Time-Series Evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Violeta Vulovic & Blanca Moreno Dodson, 2012.
"The Impact of Tax and Expenditure Policies on Income Distribution: Evidence from a Large Panel of Countries,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 200(1), pages 95-130, March.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Blanca Moreno-Dodson & VIoleta Vulovic, 2012. "The Impact of Tax and Expenditure Policies on Income Distribution: Evidence from a Large Panel of Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1225, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen Jenkins, 2010. "The impact of macroeconomic conditions on income inequality," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(2), pages 221-240, June.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "The Relationship Between Unemployment and Earnings Inequality in South Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0907, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fitoussi, Jean-Paul & Van Haeperen, Béatrice, 1998. "Inégalités de revenus, marchés du travail et politique de transferts. Comparaison internationale et décomposition par sources de revenus," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Berthold, Norbert & Brunner, Alexander & Zenzen, Jupp, 2010. "Makroökonomische Rahmenbedingungen und die Einkommensverteilung: Welchen Einfluss hat die Finanzkrise?," Discussion Paper Series 108, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2012.
"Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(3), pages 343-376.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2011. "Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share," IZA Discussion Papers 5796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2011. "Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share," Working Papers 680, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sophia Dimelis & Alexandra Livada, 1999. "Inequality and business cycles in the U.S. and European Union countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(3), pages 321-338, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:3:p:321-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001.
"Examining the Impact of Macro-Economic Conditions on Income Inequality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001. "Examining the impact of macro-economic conditions on income inequality," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gelber, Alexander, 2010. "Taxation and the Earnings of Husbands and Wives," MPRA Paper 20345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2002. "Earnings Dynamics and Inequality during Macroeconomic Turbulence: Sweden 1991-1999," Working Paper Series 2002:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ludsteck, Johannes & Haupt, Harald, 2007. "An Empirical Test of the Reder Hypothesis," Discussion Papers in Economics 1397, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:93:y:1991:i:3:p:457-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.