Time Inconsistency, Capital Mobility and Debt Restructuring in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Namkee & de la Rica, Sara & Ugidos, Arantza, 1999.
"Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(263), pages 335-357, August.
- Ahn, N. & de la Rica, S. & Ugidos, A., 1998. "Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain," Papers 9801, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Vijverberg, Wim P M, 1995.
"Dual Selection Criteria with Multiple Alternatives: Migration, Work Status, and Wages,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 159-185, February.
- Vijverberg, W.P.M., 1991. "Dual selection criteria with multiple alternatives: migration, work status, and wages," Papers 78, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Sari Pekkala & Aki Kangasharju, 2002.
"Regional Labour Market Adjustment: Are Positive and Negative Shocks Different?,"
CEIS, vol. 16(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Aki Kangasharju & Sari Pekkala, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment: Are Positive and Negative Shocks Different?," ERSA conference papers ersa01p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Decressin, Jorg & Fatas, Antonio, 1995. "Regional labor market dynamics in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1627-1655, December.
- McCormick, Barry, 1997. "Regional unemployment and labour mobility in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 581-589, April.
- Hannu Tervo, 2000. "Migration and Labour Market Adjustment: Empirical evidence from Finland 1985-90," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 343-360.
- Angrist, Joshua D, 2001.
"Estimations of Limited Dependent Variable Models with Dummy Endogenous Regressors: Simple Strategies for Empirical Practice,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 2-16, January.
- Joshua Angrist, 1999. "Estimation of Limited-Dependent Variable Models with Dummy Endogenous Regressors: Simple Strategies for Empirical Practice," Working papers 99-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 2000. "Estimation of Limited-Dependent Variable Models with Dummy Endogenous Regressors: Simple Strategies for Empirical Practice," NBER Technical Working Papers 0248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Ernest Preston Goss & Chris Paul & Al Wilhite, 1994. "Duration Of Unemployment: Geographic Mobility And Selectivity Bias," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(2), pages 127-142, Fall.
- Haapanen Mika, 1998. "Internal Migration and Labour Market Transitions of Unemployment Workers," Discussion Papers 179, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Hannu Tervo, 2000.
"Post-Migratory Employment Prospects: Evidence from Finland,"
CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 331-350, June.
- Hannu Tervo, 1998. "Post-migratory employment prospect: Evidence from Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa98p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Merja Kauhanen & Hannu Tervo, 2002.
"Who Moves to Depressed Regions? An Analysis of Migration Streams in Finland in the 1990s,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 25(2), pages 200-218, April.
- Kauhanen, Merja & Tervo, Hannu, 1999. "Who Move to Depressed Regions? An Analysis of Migration Streams in Finland in the 1990s," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa270, European Regional Science Association.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Graves, Philip E. & Linneman, Peter D., 1979. "Household migration: Theoretical and empirical results," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 383-404, July.
- Antolin, Pablo & Bover, Olympia, 1997. "Regional Migration in Spain: The Effect of Personal Characteristics and of Unemployment, Wage and House Price Differentials Using Pooled Cross-Sections," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 215-235, May.
- Sandell, Steven H, 1977. "Women and the Economics of Family Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 406-414, November.
- Schlottmann, Alan M & Herzog, Henry W, Jr, 1981. "Employment Status and the Decision to Migrate," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 590-598, November.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
- Boehm, Thomas P. & Herzog, Jr., Henry W. & Schlottmann, Alan M., 1998. "Does Migration Matter? Job Search Outcomes for the Unemployed," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1), pages 3-12, Summer.
- Molho, Ian, 1986. "Theories of Migration: A Review," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 396-419, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Begoa Domnguez Manzano, 2000. "Time Consistency Of Optimal Fiscal Policy In An Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 69, Society for Computational Economics.
- Liu, Xuan, 2013. "Time consistency of optimal monetary and fiscal policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 47-67.
- Dominguez, Begona, 2007. "On the time-consistency of optimal capital taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 686-705, April.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:93:y:1991:i:3:p:447-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.