Trade Union Objectives and the Cyclical Variability of Wages and Employment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Hirsch & Claus Schnabel, 2014. "What can we Learn from Bargaining Models about Union Power? The Decline in Union Power in Germany, 1992–2009," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(3), pages 347-362, June.
- Matthias Strifler & Thomas Beissinger, 2016.
"Fairness Considerations in Labor Union Wage Setting – A Theoretical Analysis,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(3), pages 303-330, July.
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012. "Fairness Considerations in Labor Union Wage Setting: A Theoretical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012. "Fairness considerations in labor union wage setting: A theoretical analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 56-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Laszlo Goerke, 1998. "Privatization and efficiency wages," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 243-264, October.
- Tyrväinen, Timo, 1991. "Unions, wages and employment : evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 16/1991, Bank of Finland.
- Carsten Eckel & Hartmut Egger, 2017.
"The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs Global Bargaining,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 534-566, August.
- Eckel, Carsten & Egger, Hartmut, 2012. "The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs. Global Bargaining," CEPR Discussion Papers 8784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persyn, Damiaan, 2008. "Trade as a Wage Disciplining Device," IZA Discussion Papers 3786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2007. "Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts and Collective Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 3141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:92:y:1990:i:4:p:573-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.