Optimal Currency Baskets for Small, Developed Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1993. "An Examination of Irish Currency Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS18.
- Zihui Ma & Leonard K. Cheng, 2014. "An Optimal Currency Basket to Minimize Output and Inflation Volatility: Theory and an Application to Hong Kong," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 90-111, February.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Shi, Nan & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2011.
"China s new exchange rate regime, optimal basket currency and currency diversification,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
19/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Shi, Nan & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2011. "China’s new exchange rate regime, optimal basket currency and currency diversification," MPRA Paper 32642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Stráský, Jan, 2008. "Oil exporters: in search of an external anchor," Working Paper Series 958, European Central Bank.
- P. Daniels, Joseph, 2001.
"Optimal Currency Basket Pegs for Developing and Emerging Economies,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 128-145.
- Joseph Daniels & Peter G. Toumanoff & Marc von der Ruhr, 2001. "Optimal Currency Basket Pegs for Developing and Emerging Economies," Working Papers and Research 0103, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:92:y:1990:i:4:p:559-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.