A Computational Procedure for Calculating Optimal Commodity Taxes with Illustrative Evidence from Indian Budget Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sushama Murty, 2016. "Measuring unilateral and multilateral gains from tackling current economic inefficiencies in CO2 reductions: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 1604, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Liberati, 2000. "Did VAT change redistribute purchasing power in Italy?," Working Papers 40, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Kula, E., 2002. "Regional Welfare Weights in Investment Appraisal - The Case of India," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 32(1).
- Odd E. Nygård & John T. Revesz, 2015. "Optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate: A review of theoretical results and empirical contributions," Discussion Papers 809, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1993.
"Optimal Demogrants and Taxes in a Federal Welfare State,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 199-214.
- R. Ray, 1992. "Optimal Demogrants and Taxes in a Federal Welfare State," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Odd E. Nygard & John T. Revesz, 2016. "A literature review on optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 218(3), pages 107-140, September.
- Ray, R., 1994. "The Reform and Design of Commodity Taxes in the Presence of Tax Evasion with Illustrative Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 1994-108, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M.N. Murty & Ranjan Ray Author-Workplace-Delhi School of Economics, 1994. "Optimal Taxation And Resource Transfers In A Federal Nation," Working papers 02, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Paolo Liberati, 2001. "The Distributional Effects of Indirect Tax Changes in Italy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 27-51, January.
- M N, Murty & Dhavala, Kishore Kumar & Ghosh, Meenakshi & Singh, Rashmi, 2006. "Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Delhi Metro," MPRA Paper 1658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:91:y:1989:i:4:p:655-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.