Concentration of Shareholder Voting Power in Finnish Industrial Companies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Kuosa, Ilkka & Takalo, Tuomas, 2001. "Law or Finance: Evidence from Finland (Revised version 25.09.2002))," Discussion Papers 775, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edwards, Jeremy S.S. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2009.
"Control rights, pyramids, and the measurement of ownership concentration,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 489-508, October.
- Jeremy S.S. Edwards & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2009. "Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration," Post-Print hal-00701897, HAL.
- Edwards, Jeremy S S & Weichenrieder, Alfons J, 2009. "Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration," MPRA Paper 13830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timo Korkeamäki & Elina Rainio & Tuomas Takalo, 2013. "Reforming corporate law in an emerging market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 509-551, July.
- Crama, Yves & Leruth, Luc, 2007. "Control and voting power in corporate networks: Concepts and computational aspects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 879-893, May.
- Jeremy Edwards & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2004. "How Weak is the Weakest-Link Principle? On the Measurement of Firm Ownersâ€™ Control Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1255, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dennis Leech, 2002.
"An Empirical Comparison of the Performance of Classical Power Indices,"
Political Studies Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Leech, D., 2000. "An Empirical Comparison of the Performance of Classical Power Indices," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 563, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ari Hyytinen & Iikka Kuosa & Tuomas Takalo, 2003. "Law or Finance: Evidence from Finland," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 59-89, July.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Rainio, Elina & Takalo, Tuomas, 2010. "Law and stock markets : evidence from an emerging market," Research Discussion Papers 1/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Hannu, Schadewitz, 1997. "Financial and nonfinancial information in interim reports: Determinants and implications," MPRA Paper 44292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:90:y:1988:i:2:p:245-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.