Local and Central Wage Bargaining
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 90 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Bastos, Paulo & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2009.
"Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 440-450, August.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, "undated". "Firm Heterogeneity and Wages in Unionised Labour Markets: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 08/38, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Firm heterogeneity and wages in unionised labour markets: Theory and evidence," NIPE Working Papers 14/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Holden, Steinar, 1998. " Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 711-731, December.
- Holden, S., 1998. "Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting," Memorandum 04/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, University of Trier, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG).
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2001. "Employment Oriented Policies In A Trade Union Local Wage Bargaining Model," Working Papers 7_2001, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:29:i:4:p:607-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altenburg, Lutz & Straub, Martin, 2001. "Taxes on labour and unemployment in a shirking model with union bargaining," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 721-744, December.
- Roberts, Mark A. & Staehr, Karsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000. "Two-stage bargaining with coverage extension in a dual labour market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 181-200, January.
- Mark A. Roberts & Karsten Stæhr & Torben Tranæs, "undated". "Two-Stage Bargaining with Coverage Extension in a Dual Labour Market," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-28, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mark A. Roberts & Karsten Stæhr & Torben Tranæs, 1997. "Two-Stage Bargaining with Coverage Extension in a Dual Labour Market," Discussion Papers 97-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1996. "Übertarifliche Entlohnung : ein Ergebnis vorweggenommener Verhandlungen (Wages above the collectively agreed level: a result of anticipated negotiations)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 29(4), pages 607-615.
- Frank Scharr, 2005. "Tarifbindung, Rententeilung und KonzessionsvertrÃ¤ge als EinflussgrÃ¶ÃŸen der LohnhÃ¶he in Unternehmen : eine Untersuchung mit Mikrodaten fÃ¼r thÃ¼ringische Firmen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 39, December.
- Pistoresi, Barbara & Strozzi, Chiara, 2001. "Rent Sharing in Wage Determination: Evidence from Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Chiara Strozzi, 2003. "Rent Sharing and Bargaining Levels: Evidence from Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 62(2), pages 145-170, October.
- Barth, Erling & Moene, Karl O. & Willumsen, Fredrik, 2015. "Reprint of "The Scandinavian model—An interpretation"," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 17-29.
- Barth, Erling & Moene, Karl O. & Willumsen, Fredrik, 2014. "The Scandinavian model—An interpretation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 60-72.
- Ordine, Patrizia, 1995. "Wage drift and minimum contractual wage: Theoretical interrelationship and empirical evidence for Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:90:y:1988:i:1:p:93-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed