Trade Unions and the Choice of Capital Stock
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas, Maria & Carluccio, Juan, 2009.
"Wage bargaining and the boundaries of the multinational firm,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
28700, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bas, Maria & Carluccio, Juan, 2010. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 7867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2010. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," Working Papers 2010-03, CEPII research center.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," CEP Discussion Papers dp0963, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fabrizio Mattesini & Lorenza Rossi, 2008.
"Productivity Shocks And Optimal Monetary Policy In A Unionized Labor Market Economy,"
University of Manchester, vol. 76(5), pages 578-611, September.
- Mattesini, Fabrizio & Rossi, Lorenza, 2006. "Productivity shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market Economy," MPRA Paper 1139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2007. "Productivity shocks and optimal monetary policy in a unionized labor market economy," wp.comunite 0023, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Fabrizio Mattesini & Lorenza Rossi, 2007. "Productivity shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market Economy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0072, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000.
"Why do governments subsidise investment and not employment?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 171-192, October.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Why do governments subsidise investment and not employment?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20295, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mattesini, Fabrizio & Rossi, Lorenza, 2009.
"Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1469-1489, July.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets," wp.comunite 0009, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets," wp.comunite 0037, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2004.
"The effects of union wage-settings on firms' production factor decisions,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 415-420.
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003. "The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claus Hansen, 1999. "Long-run impact of increased wage pressure," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Stability and Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Economy under Flexible Wage Negotiation and Capital Accumulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1840, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Kennan, 2001.
"Uniqueness of Positive Fixed Points for Increasing Concave Functions on Rn: An Elementary Result,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 893-899, October.
- Kennan,J., 2001. "Uniqueness of positive fixed points for increasing concave functions on Rn : an elementary result," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2001.
"Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 860-892, October.
- Marco Maffezzoli, "undated". "Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles," Working Papers 167, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2000. "Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles," Macroeconomics 0004009, EconWPA.
- Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "The Long Run Effect of Growth on Employment in a Labor Market with Matching Frictions: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 949.14, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Feb 2015.
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2017. "Can a Marginally Distorted Labor Market Improve Capital Accumulation, Output and Welfare?," Umeå Economic Studies 946, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Germain, 1997. "Investment and technological choice in a right-to-manage model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 223-247, October.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stability and Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Flexible Wage Negotiations," IZA Discussion Papers 3246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rossi, Lorenza & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2007. "Productivity Shock and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market. Forthcoming: The Manchester School," MPRA Paper 8414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Natasha Miaouli, 2001. "Employment and Capital Accumulation in Unionised Labour Markets: Evidence from five south-European countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 5-29.
- Dowrick, Steve & Spencer, Barbara J, 1994. "Union Attitudes to Labor-Saving Innovation: When Are Unions Luddites?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 316-344, April.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Granier, Pierre, 1994.
"Réduction de la durée du travail, chômage et croissance,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 453-476, décembre.
- Cahuc, P. & Granier, P., 1992. "Reduction de la duree du travail, chomage et croissance," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.61, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Kraft, Kornelius, 2001. "Codetermination as a strategic advantage?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 543-566, March.
- Clemens Fuest & Bernd Huber, 1998. "Why Do Countries Subsidize Investment and Not Employment?," NBER Working Papers 6685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carluccio, Juan & Bas, Maria, 2015.
"The impact of worker bargaining power on the organization of global firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 162-181.
- Carluccio, J. & Bas, M., 2013. "The Impact of Worker Bargaining Power on the Organization of Global Firms," Working papers 460, Banque de France.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2015. "The Impact of Worker Bargaining Power on the Organization of Global Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297158, HAL.
- Croix, David de la & Licandro, Omar, 1993. "Underemployment and capital irreversivility in a unionized overlaping generations economy," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2903, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pierre Granier & Philippe Michel, 1994. "Les conflits d'intérêt entre travailleurs qualifiés et travailleurs non qualifiés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 115(4), pages 125-139.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2008. "A General Framework for Growth Models with Non-Competitive Labor and Product Markets and Disequilibrium Unemployment," Working Papers 369, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rossi, Lorenza & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Dual Labor Market Economy," MPRA Paper 2468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2007.
- Doménech, Rafael & García, José Ramón, 2008. "Unemployment, taxation and public expenditure in OECD economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 202-217, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:90:y:1988:i:1:p:27-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.