International Fiscal Policy Transmission
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2003.
"Wage and Public Expenditure Setting in a Monetary Union,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-16, May - Nov.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Working Papers 42, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Macroeconomics 0105002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993.
"Channels of international policy transmission,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 245-267, May.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Channels Of International Policy Transmission," Papers 9059, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Channels of International Policy Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Channels of international policy transmission," Discussion Paper 1990-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001.
"Partisanship and fiscal policy co-ordination in a monetary union,"
0106003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ACOCELLA, Nicola & DI BARTOLOMEO, Giovanni, 2001. "Partisanship and fiscal policy co-ordination in a monetary union," Working Papers 2001013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Müller, Gernot J., 2008.
"Understanding the dynamic effects of government spending on foreign trade,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 345-371, April.
- Gernot J. Mueller, 2004. "Understanding the Dynamic Effects of Government Spending on Foreign Trade," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/27, European University Institute.
- Christophe Blot, 2005.
"Sensibilité du taux de change aux chocs monétaires et budgétaires. Une analyse en termes de VAR des fluctuations euro/dollar,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 93(2), pages 287-315.
- Christophe Blot, 2005. "Sensibilité du taux de change aux chocs monétaires et budgétaires: Une analyse en termes de VAR des fluctuations euro/dollar," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2368, Sciences Po.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2003.
"Useful government spending, direct crowding-out and fiscal policy interdependence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Ganelli, G., 2000. "Useful Government Spending, Direct Crowding Out and Fiscal Policy Interdependence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 547, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sajid Anwar, 1997. "International Transmission of Government Spending, Monopolistic Competition and North-South Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 113-126.
- Sajid Anwar, 1993. "International transmission of government spending on industries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Michael Evers, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:89:y:1987:i:3:p:305-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.