Production Economics and Optimal Stock Size in a North Atlantic Fishery
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Javier García-Cutrín & Raul Prellezo & Jaume Sempere, 2017. "The social cost of fishery subsidy reforms," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-02, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Adriana Gama, 2017. "Standards, taxes and social welfare," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-04, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Bengtsson, Goran & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2011. "Optimal Management of Invasive Species with Different Reproduction and Survival Strategies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- José A. Filipe & Manuel A. Ferreira & Manuel Coelho, 2008. "The Relevance of Chaos Theory to Explain Problems of Overexploitation in Fisheries in Japanese Seaports," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/24, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2011. "The Effects of Global Warming on Fisheries," MPRA Paper 28373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio Peña-Torres & Michael Basch & Sebastian Vergara, "undated".
"Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv143, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Julio PeÃ±a-Torres(Georgetown University/Ilades), SebastiÃ¡n Vergara(ECLAC), Michael Basch(University of Chile), 2004. "Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- James Kirkley & Dale Squires & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Characterizing Managerial Skill and Technical Efficiency in a Fishery," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-160, March.
- Ragnar Arnason, 2011. "Loss of economic rents in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 213-232, October.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Raul Prellezo & Jaume Sempere & Luis Taboada Antelo, 2017. "A dynamic economic equilibrium model for the economic assessment of the fishery stock-rebuilding policies," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Ikerne del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2001. "Is the Current Regulation of the VIII Division European Anchovy Optimal?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 53-72, May.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2013.
"Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach,"
DEOS Working Papers
1324, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2013. "Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach," MPRA Paper 47871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:89:y:1987:i:2:p:145-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.