The End of the Stockholm School
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kærgård, Niels & Sandelin, Bo & Sæther, Arild, 2006. "Scandinavia, Economics in," Working Papers in Economics 227, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Dostaler, Gilles, 1991. "Les premiers travaux économiques de Gunnar Myrdal," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(2), pages 192-217, juin.
- Gunnar Eliasson, 2015. "The incomplete Schumpeter Stockholm School connection," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 45-56, January.
- Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 1996. "Studies in Economic Instability and Change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 263-271, June.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 2000. "Analytical Foundations of Erik Lindahl's Monetary Analysis, 1924-30," Research Papers in Economics 2000:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rogério Arthmar, 2001. "O conceito clássico de poupança e a Escola de Estocolmo [The classical concept of saving and the Stockholm School]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(2), pages 51-82, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:87:y:1985:i:4:p:577-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .