Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode
Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 8, 1983
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 86 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
Other versions of this item:
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Negishi's Theorem and Method," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1129, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Alain Béraud, 2014.
"Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 65(1), pages 125-158.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Le Developpement De La Theorie De L’Equilibre General Les Apports D’Allais Et De Hicks," THEMA Working Papers 2013-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks," Post-Print halshs-00868006, HAL.
- Velupillai Kumaraswamy Vela, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics. A Recursive Revolution," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 283-316.
- Annie-Lou Cot & Jérôme Lallement, 2006. "1859-1959 : de Walras à Debreu, un siècle d'équilibre général," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 377-388.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "Sraffa's mathematical economics: a constructive interpretation," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 325-342.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2013. "Global Invertibility of Excess Demand Functions," Working Papers 2013-21, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "Global invertibility of excess demand functions," MPRA Paper 47300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2006. "Variations on the Theme of Conning in Mathematical Economics," Working Papers 112, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 1999. "Economists and Economic Policy: Argentina Since 1958," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 149, Universidad del CEMA.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2002. "Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-325, November.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for global uniqueness of equilibria," MPRA Paper 8833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2014. "Constructive and Computable Hahn-Banach Theorems for the (Second) Fundamental Theorem of Welfare Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1403, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, December.
- Nathalie BERTA, 2000. "Le marché dans les modèles de Gérard Debreu," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 1994. "The Work of John Nash in Game Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1994-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Bourbaki's Destructive Influence on the Mathematization of Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1201, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2014. "Constructive and computable Hahn–Banach theorems for the (second) fundamental theorem of welfare economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 36-39.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2005. "Mathematics as the role model for neoclassical economics (Blanqui Lecture)," MPRA Paper 33806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turan Yay & Huseyin Tastan, 2010. "Invisible Hand in the Process of Making Economics or on the Method and Scope of Economics," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 61-83, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:86:y:1984:i:4:p:393-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed