Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Sraffa's Mathematical Economics - A Constructive Interpretation," Department of Economics Working Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, January.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Bourbaki's Destructive Influence on the Mathematization of Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1201, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for global uniqueness of equilibria," MPRA Paper 8833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Béraud, 2014.
"Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 65(1), pages 125-158.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Le Developpement De La Theorie De L’Equilibre General Les Apports D’Allais Et De Hicks," THEMA Working Papers 2013-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks," Post-Print halshs-00868006, HAL.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 1994. "The Work of John Nash in Game Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1994-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Turan Yay & Huseyin Tastan, 2010. "Invisible Hand in the Process of Making Economics or on the Method and Scope of Economics," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 61-83, March.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Negishi's Theorem and Method," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1129, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Annie-Lou Cot & Jérôme Lallement, 2006. "1859-1959 : de Walras à Debreu, un siècle d'équilibre général," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 377-388.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2013. "Global Invertibility of Excess Demand Functions," Working Papers 2013-21, Banco de México.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2014. "Constructive and computable Hahn–Banach theorems for the (second) fundamental theorem of welfare economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 36-39.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics: A Recursive Revolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Variations on the Theme of Conning in Mathematical Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 1999. "Economists and Economic Policy: Argentina Since 1958," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 149, Universidad del CEMA.
- Vela Velupillai, K., 2002. "Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-325, November.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2014. "Constructive and Computable Hahn-Banach Theorems for the (Second) Fundamental Theorem of Welfare Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1403, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Nathalie BERTA, 2000. "Le marché dans les modèles de Gérard Debreu," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2005. "Mathematics as the role model for neoclassical economics (Blanqui Lecture)," MPRA Paper 33806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:86:y:1984:i:4:p:393-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.