Aggregating Quasi-Fixed Factors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Jae W. Sim, 2013.
"Rising intangible capital, shrinking debt capacity, and the US corporate savings glut,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- jae sim & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Antonio Falato, 2013. "Rising Intangible Capital, Shrinking Debt Capacity, and the US Corporate Savings Glut," 2013 Meeting Papers 1151, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gema Pastor-Agustín & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón & Manuel Espitia-Escuer, 2010. "Modeling Asset Interconnectedness on Investment Models," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 203-212, May.
- Bond, Stephen & Xing, Jing, 2015. "Corporate taxation and capital accumulation: Evidence from sectoral panel data for 14 OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 15-31.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Inoue, Tohru, 1991.
"The Relation between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 731-753, May.
- Fumio Hayashi & Tohru Inoue, 1990. "The Relation Between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms," NBER Working Papers 3326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elvira Silva & Spiro Stefanou, 2003. "Nonparametric Dynamic Production Analysis and the Theory of Cost," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-32, January.
- Carlos Medina & Christian M. Posso & Jorge A.Tamayo & Emma Monsalve, 2012.
"Dinámica de la Demanda Laboral en la Industria Manufacturera Colombiana 1993-2009: una Estimación Panel VAR,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
009372, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Christian M. Posso & Jorge A. Tamayo & Emma Monsalve, 2012. "Dinámica de la Demanda Laboral en la Industria Manufacturera Colombiana 1993-2009: una Estimación Panel VAR," Borradores de Economia 694, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gema Pastor-Agustin & Manuel Espitia-Escuer & Marisa Ramirez-Aleson, 2007. "A Q Model Investment System in Material and Immaterial Assets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 43-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:85:y:1983:i:2:p:191-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.