Aggregating Quasi-Fixed Factors
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 85 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- jae sim & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Antonio Falato, 2013.
"Rising Intangible Capital, Shrinking Debt Capacity, and the US Corporate Savings Glut,"
2013 Meeting Papers
1151, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Jae W. Sim, 2013. "Rising intangible capital, shrinking debt capacity, and the US corporate savings glut," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlos Medina & Christian M. Posso & Jorge A. Tamayo & Emma Monsalve, 2012. "Dinámica de la Demanda Laboral en la Industria Manufacturera Colombiana 1993-2009: una Estimación Panel VAR," Borradores de Economia 694, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Medina & Christian M. Posso & Jorge A.Tamayo & Emma Monsalve, 2012. "Dinámica de la Demanda Laboral en la Industria Manufacturera Colombiana 1993-2009: una Estimación Panel VAR," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009372, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Elvira Silva & Spiro Stefanou, 2003. "Nonparametric Dynamic Production Analysis and the Theory of Cost," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 5-32, January.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Inoue, Tohru, 1991. "The Relation between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 731-753, May.
- Fumio Hayashi & Tohru Inoue, 1990. "The Relation Between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms," NBER Working Papers 3326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gema Pastor-Agustín & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón & Manuel Espitia-Escuer, 2010. "Modeling Asset Interconnectedness on Investment Models," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 203-212, May.
- Bond, Stephen & Xing, Jing, 2015. "Corporate taxation and capital accumulation: Evidence from sectoral panel data for 14 OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 15-31.
- Gema Pastor-Agustin & Manuel Espitia-Escuer & Marisa Ramirez-Aleson, 2007. "A Q Model Investment System in Material and Immaterial Assets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 43-64.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:85:y:1983:i:2:p:191-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed