The Measurement of Waste within the Production Sector of an Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2008.
"On the estimation of returns to scale, technical progress and monopolistic markups,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 174-193, July.
- Kevin J. Fox & W. Erwin Diewert, 2004. "On the Estimation of Returns to Scale, Technical Progress and Monopolistic Markups," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 310, Econometric Society.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2015.
"The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 34-51.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," CEPR Discussion Papers 8120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in A Second-Best World," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-773, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2014. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kevin J Fox, 2005. "Returns to Scale, Technical Progress and Total Factor Productivity Growth in New Zealand Industries," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2011. "Measuring the Deadweight Loss from Taxation in a Small Open Economy. A general method with an application to Sweden," EPRU Working Paper Series 2011-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mayer, Andreas & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2014.
"Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 774-785.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Andreas Mayer, 2013. "Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sørensen, Peter Birch, 2014. "Measuring the deadweight loss from taxation in a small open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 115-124.
- Thijs Raa, 2008.
"Debreu’s coefficient of resource utilization, the Solow residual, and TFP: the connection by Leontief preferences,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 191-199, December.
- Thijs ten Raa, 2003. "Debreu?s Coefficient of Resource Utilization, the Solow Residual, and TFP: The Connection by Leontief Preferences," ERSA conference papers ersa03p9, European Regional Science Association.
- Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Debreu's Coefficient of Resource Utilization, the Solow Residual and TPF : The Connection by Leontief Preferences," Discussion Paper 2003-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Niels Johannesen, 2011. "Strategic Line Drawing between Debt and Equity," EPRU Working Paper Series 2011-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jesus Pastor & C. Lovell & Juan Aparicio, 2012.
"Families of linear efficiency programs based on Debreu’s loss function,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 109-120, October.
- JesÃºs T. Pastora & C.A. Knox Lovell & Juan Aparicioc, 2009. "Families of Linear Efficiency Programs based on Debreu's Loss Function," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- R. Russell & William Schworm, 2011. "Properties of inefficiency indexes on 〈input, output〉 space," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 143-156, October.
- W. Diewert, 2011.
"Measuring productivity in the public sector: some conceptual problems,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 177-191, October.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2010. "Measuring Productivity in the Public Sector: Some Conceptual Problems," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Bob Russell Volume : Don't Aggregate Efficiency but Disaggregate Inefficiency," Discussion Paper 2003-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Randi Boorstein & Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Quality Upgrading and its Welfare Cost in U.S. Steel Imports, 1969-74," NBER Working Papers 2452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Mayer & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Aggregation of Individual Efficiency Measures and Productivity Indices," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Brown, Donald J. & Srinivasan, T. N., 2007. "The Gains from Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 24, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Thijs Raa, 2011. "Benchmarking and industry performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 285-292, December.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2016. "Kevin J. Fox Interview of W. Erwin Diewert," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2016-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Jun 2016.
- Manh D. Pham & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017. "Convexity, Disposability and Returns to Scale in Production Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042017, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:85:y:1983:i:2:p:159-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.