Feedback from Productivity Growth to R & D
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 85 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Lucía Garcés-Galdeano & Martín Larraza-Kintana & Carmen García-Olaverri & Marianna Makri, 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation in family firms: the moderating role of technological intensity and performance," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 27-45, March.
- Stoneman, Paul, 2011. "Soft Innovation: Economics, Product Aesthetics, and the Creative Industries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199697021.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faïz Gallouj, 2013.
"Endogenous growth and environmental policy: are the processes of growth and tertiarization in developed economies reversible?,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 831-860, September.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "Endogenous growth and environmental policy: are the processes of growth and tertiarization in developed economies reversible?," Post-Print halshs-01133852, HAL.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faïz Gallouj, 2010. "Endogenous growth and environmental policy: are the processes of growth and tertiarisation in developed economies reversible? An evolutionary perspective," Working Papers hal-01111789, HAL.
- Purica, Ionut, 2008. "Second order effects in population migration," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 121-128, June.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Lucchese, Matteo & Pianta, Mario, 2013. "Job creation in business services: Innovation, demand, and polarisation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 95-109.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1991. "Lessons from non-linear dynamic economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0105, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Sources of Finance, R&D Investment and Productivity: Correlation or Causality?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 11, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Good, D. & Nadiri, M.I. & Sickles, R., 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimarion of Productivity," Working Papers 96-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimation of Productivity," NBER Working Papers 5790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis A. Aguirre & Antonio Aguirre, 1997. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 7(2), pages 9-47.
- Luís A. Aguirre & Antônio Aguirre, 1995. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 088, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Pinar Celikkol & Spiro Stefanou, 2004. "Productivity Growth Patterns in U.S. Food Manufacturing: Case of Meat Products Industry," Working Papers 04-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1990. "Spatio-temporal processes in dynamic logit models," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Desmarchelier, Benoît & Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz, 2013. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 188-205.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Post-Print halshs-00748661, HAL.
- Whitby, Simon & Parker, David & Tobias, Andrew, 2001. "Non-linear dynamics and duopolistic competition: a R&D model and simulation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 179-191, March.
- Matthias Figo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Strukturwandel und regionales Wachstum - wissensintensive Unternehmensdienste als Wachstumsmotor?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 145, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:85:y:1983:i:2:p:147-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed