On the Status of the Nash Type of Noncooperative Equilibrium in Economic Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 84 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Martin, Stephen, 2006. "Competition policy, collusion, and tacit collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1299-1332, November.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1992. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Paper Series 347, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Gilles Duranton, 1996.
"La politique foncière dans une économie spatiale,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 227-261.
- Duranton, G. & Thisse, J.-F., "undated". "La politique foncière dans une économie spatiale," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1203, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mohr, Ernst, 1985. "Incredibility of perfect threats in repeated games: The dilemma of a rational player," Discussion Papers, Series I 202, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Ledyard, John O., "undated". "Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research," Working Papers 861, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- John O. Ledyard, 1994. "Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research," Public Economics 9405003, EconWPA, revised 22 May 1994.
- J. Ledyard, 1997. "Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research," Levine's Working Paper Archive 509, David K. Levine.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2017. "On noncooperative oligopoly equilibrium in the multiple leader–follower game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 650-662.
- Ludovic Alexandre Julien, 2016. "On Noncooperative Oligopoly Equilibrium in the Multiple Leader-Follower Game," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ludovic A. Julien, 2017. "On Noncooperative Oligopoly Equilibrium in the Multiple Leader-Follower Game," Post-Print hal-01449967, HAL.
- GARCÍA-SOBRECASES, F. & MONTORO PONS, J. de D., 2004. "Racionalidad ilimitada y provisión voluntaria de bienes públicos: Imposibilidad de alcanzar soluciones endógenas/Unbounded Rationality and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: Impossibility to rea," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 213-229, Agosto.
- Boom, Anette, 1990. "Vertical product differentiation and social health systems in a market for prescription drugs: Revised version of a talk given at the 2. World Congress on Health Economics in Zürich, Sept. 10 - 14, 19," Discussion Papers, Series I 250, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Førsund, Finn R. & Holmøy, Erling, 2016. "Commemorating Leif Johansen (1930–1982) and his pioneering computable general equilibrium model of 1960," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 415-420.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1999. "Epistemic considerations of decision making in games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 105-137, September.
- Doherty, Neil A. & Thistle, Paul D., 1996. "Adverse selection with endogenous information in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 83-102, December.
- Stephen Martin, 2017. "Behavioral Antitrust," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1297, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1992. "Evolution and Rationality: Some Recent Game-Theoretic Results," Working Paper Series 345, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- R. Førsund, Finn & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "From Macro Growth to Disaggregated Production Studies," Memorandum 22/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:84:y:1982:i:3:p:421-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed