On the Status of the Nash Type of Noncooperative Equilibrium in Economic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Stephen, 2006. "Competition policy, collusion, and tacit collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1299-1332, November.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1992. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Game Theory," Working Paper Series 347, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Gilles Duranton, 1996. "La politique foncière dans une économie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 227-261.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2017.
"On noncooperative oligopoly equilibrium in the multiple leader–follower game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 650-662.
- Ludovic Alexandre Julien, 2016. "On Noncooperative Oligopoly Equilibrium in the Multiple Leader-Follower Game," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ludovic A. Julien, 2017. "On Noncooperative Oligopoly Equilibrium in the Multiple Leader-Follower Game," Post-Print hal-01449967, HAL.
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Førsund, Finn R. & Holmøy, Erling, 2016. "Commemorating Leif Johansen (1930–1982) and his pioneering computable general equilibrium model of 1960," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 415-420.
- GARCÍA-SOBRECASES, F. & MONTORO PONS, J. de D., 2004. "Racionalidad ilimitada y provisión voluntaria de bienes públicos: Imposibilidad de alcanzar soluciones endógenas/Unbounded Rationality and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: Impossibility to rea," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 213-229, Agosto.
- Ledyard, John O., "undated". "Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research," Working Papers 861, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Stephen Martin, 2017. "Behavioral Antitrust," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1297, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1992. "Evolution and Rationality: Some Recent Game-Theoretic Results," Working Paper Series 345, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1999. "Epistemic considerations of decision making in games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 105-137, September.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1985. "Incredibility of perfect threats in repeated games: The dilemma of a rational player," Discussion Papers, Series I 202, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Boom, Anette, 1990. "Vertical product differentiation and social health systems in a market for prescription drugs: Revised version of a talk given at the 2. World Congress on Health Economics in Zürich, Sept. 10 - 14, 19," Discussion Papers, Series I 250, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Doherty, Neil A. & Thistle, Paul D., 1996. "Adverse selection with endogenous information in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 83-102, December.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- R. Førsund, Finn & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "From Macro Growth to Disaggregated Production Studies," Memorandum 22/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:84:y:1982:i:3:p:421-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.