Employment Policies, Wage Formation and Trade Union Behavior in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques H. Drèze & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2008.
"Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 207-246.
- Jacques H., DREZE & Jean-Jacques, HERINGS, 2007. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007037, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques, 2007. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2007075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques P., 2009. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DrÃ¨ze Jacques H. & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2007. "Kinky Perceived Demand Curves and Keynes-Negishi Equilibria," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0244-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulder, C.B., 1987. "Inefficiency of automatically linking unemployment benefits to private sector wage rates," Research Memorandum FEW 288, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mulder, C.B., 1989. "Efficient and inefficient institutional arrangements between governments and trade unions : An explanation of high unemployment, corporatism and union fashing," Research Memorandum FEW 375, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Immervoll, H., 2000. "Fiscal Drag - An Automatic Stabiliser?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0025, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2018. "International monetary regimes and the German model," MPIfG Discussion Paper 18/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:84:y:1982:i:2:p:345-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .